DVDFab HD Decrypter was a free software application designed to bypass protections when creating backups for DVD and Blu-ray movies on blank discs or the hard drive. This could have been done by copying the full disc or only the main movie.
Features of DVDFab HD Decrypter Full
Discontinued product, can still be used for free
• The tool is now discontinued and has been integrated into DVDFab (the download link on Softpedia redirects you to DVDFab’s product page). If you have a trial copy of DVDFab, you can continue to use HD Decrypter for free upon expiration. It doesn’t require a working Internet connection, but it needs ImgBurn or Nero Burning Rom to be able to create backups for DVD and Blu-ray movies.
Intuitive UI for copying DVD and Blu-ray movies
• Wrapped up in a clean and intuitive interface, the standalone utility offered support for both NTSC and PAL standards, and it gave you the possibility to preview titles using a built-in video player, as well as to import and create DVD and Blu-ray folders, along with ISO images. On other hand, it couldn’t be used for compressing DVD9 content into the DVD5 standard.
• As far as configuration settings were concerned, DVDFab HD Decrypter enabled you to select the preferred audio track and subtitle language for reconstructing the movie file, change the DVD playback order, or remove PGCs (e.g. preview trailers, featurettes), among others. Multiple UI languages were supported.
• In DVDFab, HD Decrypter is the component represented by the “Full Disc” and “Main Movie” copy modes. Apart from the features previously mentioned for the standalone product, you can edit the output volume label, view and save source information, as well as remove DTS and menus.
• All in all, DVDFab HD Decrypter offers a simple solution for copying DVD and Blu-ray movies by skipping protections, and it can be used as a free component of DVDFab.
• Input: DVD-Video/ Blu-ray-Video disc, DVD/ Blu-ray folder, ISO image file
• Output: DVD-Video/ Blu-ray-Video disc, DVD/ Blu-ray folder, ISO image file
Developer: Fengtao Software
* New: Improved the BluPath feature for Blu-rays.
* Fix: Improved the UI support for 4K display and high DPI (125%).
* Fix: A problem that DVDFab failed to remove Blu-ray region code in certain cases.
* Fix: Improved the support for custom menu settings in Blu-ray to DVD Converter, DVD to Blu-ray Converter, DVD Creator and Blu-ray Creator modules.
* Fix: A problem that the conversion task can neither be cancelled nor finished if the user account expiry alert pops up.
* Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.