Recover most commonly used document types
• The application’s pride and glory relies on the rich formats it can recover. From your common office suite file types to pictures and archives, it covers about anything. Unfortunately, you are not able to add custom extensions to be included in the search process, but this should not be an issue.
A wizard guides you through a few steps
• Running the application puts you in contact with a wizard that takes you through 6 steps in order to recover lost documents. You start off by selecting the storage device from which files to be recovered. Regardless of the drive’s file system or type, choices are not limited.
• In other words, you are able to bring back documents from a damaged removable disk drive or accidental deletion. The second step requires you to have a little patience, as the scan process only takes a matter of seconds to be completed.
• Next, a tree view lets you manually navigate to the file’s former location and check if it can be recovered or you can simply take advantage of the integrated search engine. Hitting the “Recover” button almost instantly brings back files to a destination folder of your choice.
• The last two steps consist of a more in-depth scan of the selected storage device. A list containing supported formats is displayed for you to narrow down results, as the sector scan is performed.
To end with
• Taking everything into consideration, we can say that DocumentsRescue Pro gives you the possibility to bring back any important document in a few easy steps. It lives up to expectations, and the provided wizard makes sure you provide all necessary details to narrow down search results and save time.
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003