at home and on the go. It is all you need to create, play and stream high-quality video. Also DivX Plus 10 allows you to play DivX, AVI, MKV, MOV and MP4 video with DivX Plus media player. Or watch these videos in other popular media players like Windows Media Player or Media Player classic. DivX Plus 10 includes everything you need for a high-quality digital video experience including Converter, Player, Web Player and Codec Pack. Over 100 million devices that support DivX video have shipped worldwide from major manufactures, including DVD players, gaming consoles, mobile phones and more.
DivX Plus 10 Software lets you convert video between popular formats, including HD files, and enjoy an enhanced playback experience across all your devices,
DivX Plus 10 you the power to watch, create and share high-quality videos on your Windows or Mac computer. DivX technology enables highly compressed video without compromising visual quality – so you can enjoy a cinematic experience on your computer, in your living room or wherever you go.
H.264 is a new standard that is poised to power the high definition video revolution by offering incredible visual quality, performance and efficiency. DivX Plus 9 gives you all the tools you need to take full advantage of H.264 for a truly cinematic video experience.
• Convert your video to DivX video using DivX Plus Converter, or create video compilations with DVD features using DivX Author
• Post a DivX video to your site using DivX Plus Web Player
• Watch your videos, even HD videos (H.264/AAC) from the Internet, with DivX Plus Player
• Use DivX Codec Pack with your favorite video editors and media players.
DivX Plus Converter:
In addition to high-quality output of DivX (AVI, DIVX) and DivX Plus (H.264 video in MKV container) video for your PC and DivX Certified devices, Converter now adds MP4 conversion to make sure your videos play well on iPhone, iPad and beyond. And with hardware acceleration, you can expect high-performance encoding that doesn’t overload your CPU or drain your battery.
Designed for quick and easy conversion of the most popular video formats found on the web, Converter also lets you tweak encoding settings (resolution, file size and bitrate), combine multiple videos into one file, create a trick play track for smooth FF/RW, and add multiple subtitles and audio tracks. Add support for MPG, TS, VOB and SVCD files with the MPEG-2/DVD Plug-in.
DivX Plus Player:
Player delivers the best playback experience for movies, TV shows and popular web video formats (AVI, DIVX, MKV, MP4, MOV, WMV). With support for advanced features (multiple subtitles, audio tracks, smooth FF/RW), quick transfer to DivX Certified devices and new streaming to DLNA-compatible devices, Player with DivX To Go is the only tool you need for high-quality video playback of your collection – on your computer, throughout your home and on the go.
DivX Plus Web Player:
With high-quality streaming of the web’s most popular video formats including MKV right in your browser, Web Player completes the DivX Plus Software bundle. Enjoy stunning HD video with true 5.1 channel surround sound, multiple subtitles and audio track support, smooth playback with hardware acceleration, and the ability to download everything you watch online. And with support for DIVX, AVI, MKV, MP4 and MOV, Web Player is a great choice to publish video to your website or blog.
DivX Plus Codec Pack:
Codec Pack includes a full set of codecs, filters and splitters that powers Converter, Player and Web Player. And you can use Codec Pack’s pre-set profiles to output video for your DivX Certified Home Theater, HD or Mobile devices using your favorite video editing applications. With advanced encoding settings and hardware acceleration, this trusted Codec Pack from the makers of DivX video delivers a high-quality video experience on your computer.
DivX Plus 10 Components:
* Converter 10.0
* Player 10.0
* Web Player 3.0
* Codec Pack
* DivX To Go 10.0
* Media Server 10.0
* DivX Installer System 3.0
OS: Windows All
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
– Player, Web Player support HEVC real time video decoding up to 1080p
– Converter has new DivX HEVC 1080p and 720p presets
– Player and Web Player have new matching DivX 10 skins
– Web Player custom skins can be controlled via a URL
– Converter and Web Player can support multiple subtitle and audio tracks with HEVC video
– Three new languages: Russian, Korean, Italian
– MKV streaming to XBOX via ffmpeg
– DivX VOD portal to register and manage DivX Certified devices online
– Converter supports DivX Plus (H.264) video up to 4K
– Converter has better error reporting for formats not supported with DirectShow
– Converter accepts muxing of external audio streams for multi-audio AVI/MKV creation
– Converter allows user to change temp folder settings
– Converter can shut down, hibernate, or sleep your computer after encoding
– Player has a new DRM architecture core for better premium content support
– Web Player buffering indicator is improved for better indication when the video is ready for playback
– Converter can now support PCM audio fully, including PCM, LPCM, ADPCM
– Player high CPU issue when ads are disabled in Preferences
– Upside-down video issue in Player for MJPEG files
– Multiple issues with playlists including adding to playlists, playback of sequential files, reordering of playlists on Mac, blinking when transition to next video in playlists
– Player intermittent crash for some H264 4K files
– Player clears Recently Watched list when manually reset
– Maximize window issue for Player on Mac
– Removed “always on top” and “Edit” menus on Mac since not supported
– Player fixed default location even if it is moved to a secondary monitor and closed.
– Player crash issue when “Show Video Information” for some files
– Player mouse cursor disappearing in full screen
– Player mouse cursor timeout for normal and full screen is now 2secs
– Converter supports soft-style subtitles for AVI
– Converter retains XSUB/XSUB+ and MKV subtitles on input
– Error 21 during analyzing stage while trying to convert .M4V files
– Converting of movies with several audio tracks (include Vorbis) is failed on Mac
– WMA not recognized for files created in Windows Movie Maker (Zune HD 720p profile)
– AV sync issue on older iPods for files created with iPhone preset
– Custom Presets does not apply custom bitrate settings when reused
– DMS preserves shared folders when updated on Mac
– DMS auto refreshing of shared folders on Mac
– DMS issue where the client appears in Devices several times
– DMS shared sub-folders proper detection on Clients
– DMS “could not find shared folder” issue on some computers
– DivX HTML5 plugin is removed to fix support for sites using wmode overlays
– Web Player Tooltips are localized in all languages
– Web Player Tooltips fixed for proper display of all Win desktop display DPIs (100%, 125%, etc)
Unicode support for DivX VOD account creation
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
HomePage – http://www.divx.com
File Size : 75.9 MB
This post was recently updated on September 19, 2013