Condusiv Diskeeper 2016 Professional prevents degradation in Windows performance and associated storage by preventing fragmentation from occurring at the Windows level in real-time, before files are written in a performance-penalized state. With Diskeeper 16 installed, your files are neatly stored end-to-end without fragmentation (the scattering of file fragments randomly across the hard drive), so your once slow PC runs faster – without any effort on your part. It couldn’t be easier to keep your PC running like new. Diskeeper 16 automatically boosts your PC’s speed, extends the battery life of your laptop, speeds up the loading times for your computer, extends the longevity of your hard drive, reduces your energy consumption and much, much more. This is a simple, automatic fix to a slow PC.
Hassle-Free PC – by using a “Set It and Forget It” approach to maintain PC performance. You will quickly see how little effort it takes to speed up your slow PC and increase your application performance. This is one software solution, you can’t do without.
IT administrators who manage a fleet of laptops and desktops, should consider V-locity Endpoint, the next evolution beyond Diskeeper 16 that includes DRAM caching. With its patented, proactive IntelliWrite technology, Diskeeper 16 keeps laptops and workstations running like new, resulting in increased productivity and lower costs by extending the useful life of existing hardware.
Where typical defragmentation utilities consume resources to operate, and perform defrag after the performance penalty has already been incurred, Diskeeper 16 is the only proactive solution that solves the problem in real-time while running transparently in the background. Without Diskeeper 16, files are scattered around a volume instead of written in one place. Diskeeper’s IntelliWrite technology optimizes writes and subsequent reads by writing data sequentially, reducing seek time and the number of I/Os required to write a file or access it.
Features of Diskeeper 2016 Professional
• Diskeeper’s intelligent resource monitoring, InvisiTasking®, ensures all optimization occurs without hampering system resources, so servers can operate at full production while Diskeeper 16 runs in the background. InvisiTasking monitors resource consumption on a Windows system (disk, memory, network and CPU usage) and uses only resources that are otherwise idle, so Diskeeper 16 runs invisibly with no intrusion on system resources. InvisiTasking monitors volumes for files that are impacting performance and deploys the Instant Defrag™ engine to consolidate the few remaining fragments on HDDs (SSDs excluded) that were not eliminated by IntelliWrite, if any. With Diskeeper 16 Professional, optimization is proactive, continuous and seamless.
• For IT professionals who need to deploy Diskeeper 16 across multiple PCs, the Diskeeper 16 Administrator console allows for seamless network deployment. For Windows PCs, Diskeeper 16 is the only highly efficient and proactive software for maximum performance—making it the #1 solution for keeping Windows PCs running better than new.
Developer: Condusiv Technologies Corporation
OS: Windows 7/8/10.
• IntelliMemory® read I/O optimization technology intelligently caches active data from read requests using idle server memory. This further reduces I/O overhead to the underlying storage device, enabling organizations to get more performance and life from the hardware they already have.
• InvisiTasking® intelligent monitoring technology allows all “background” operations within the system to run with near-zero resource impact on current activities.
• Benefit Reporting dashboard displays the actual “time saved” benefit on every system so the value is easily quantifiable and never in question. It also shows fragments eliminated and what that means to percentage of write and read I/O reduction and how much I/O time was saved on that system due to writing and reading files in a sequential state as opposed to fragmented state. It also shows the percentage of all read traffic that is cached from idle DRAM and what that means to time saved by serving reads from DRAM instead of the underlying storage device. See displays for free spaces consolidated and total I/Os removed from both write and read optimization and total time saved for any given period of time.
• I/O Performance Monitoring reveals key performance metrics like IOPS, throughput and latency. It reveals the amount of workload processed on the local system for any given time period. It also provides important memory usage information like total physical memory and min/max/avg of available memory and how much of that was used for cache. This helps administrators fine tune memory allocations to get the most from the IntelliMemory DRAM caching engine. If there is not sufficient available DRAM, users are not getting the best performance possible from Diskeeper.
• Analytics provides an hour-by-hour view for any time period to understand exactly what is happening on the local system related to key metrics like workload, read/write percentage, IOPS, throughput, I/O response time and benefits like write I/O reduction from IntelliWrite and read I/O reduction from IntelliMemory.
• Instant Defrag™ technology has been enhanced to monitor volumes to resolve critically fragmented files in real-time that are known to cause performance problems. This feature is turned off in the event of solid-state drives. This is the perfect complement to IntelliWrite in the rare instance that not all fragments were eliminated in the first place.
• HyperBoot® File Access Technology strategically moves files into a sequential order that minimizes the number of I/O requests during the boot process.
• HyperFast® SSD Optimizer Technology produces faster performance in solid-state drives running on Microsoft operating systems. The HyperFast feature includes TRIM functionality and is enabled only if a solid-state drive is recognized.
• Terabyte Volume Engine® Technology engineered to rapidly defragment volumes with hundreds of thousands of files.
• Efficient Mode in addition to an extensive defrag mode, Efficient Mode offers the greatest net gain in system I/O resource savings ever available. It immediately targets and eliminates only fragmentation that directly affects system performance that is on the system and Diskeeper automatically prevents most fragmentation after installation.
• Free Space Consolidation Engine swiftly consolidates free space and tightly integrates with Instant Defrag to handle new fragmentation as soon as it is created.
• Network Management Support ensures easy management of Diskeeper 16 settings and functionality across the network through the Diskeeper 16 Administrator edition or Group Policy.