Disk Pulse Ultimate 7.5.18 – Depending on the type of info you are storing, and on what storage device, you might need tools in order to monitor all incoming and outgoing data, along with path details. In this regard, Disk Pulse Ultimate provides the needed functions to keep an eye on data flow, with the possibility to be notified when changes are made.
Easy access to monitored data
• The main window is cleverly structured and is equipped with various info fields and quick access to main functions. All activity is displayed in a table with path, owner, size, operation, as well as date related info. Additionally you can sort it out according to various criteria.
Define custom operation profiles
• You can select items to keep under surveillance either locally, removable storage devices, or connected to the same network, given the proper privileges. Entire volumes can be selected, or simply folders for close monitoring, with the possibility to choose items to exclude from the process.
• Depending on your purpose, there are several customization options and rules to set before putting the process in motion. Multiple profiles can be created so you don have to go through the setup each time. Available adjustments include and are not limited to target volume selection, general events to monitor, custom rules, as well as exclusion lists.
Receive alerts with gathered data
• In addition, if using it for important data, the application lets you enable email alerts to a custom SMTP server, with the possibility to choose the info you want to receive. Moreover, a log file can also be saved locally for further processing, and you can either print out or export as HTML, text, CSV, XML, PDF and a few more.
To end with
• On an ending note, Disk Pulse Ultimate lives up to expectations in delivering a simple means to keeping preferred disk drives under surveillance for enhanced security. Setting up the process is easy enough, even if you can create pretty thorough rules. It’s light on system resources and it’s overall worth a try.
• Support for Long File Names
• Support for Unicode File Names
• Monitor Multiple Disks or Directories
• User-Selectable Monitoring Events
• File Categories and File Filters
• Option to Monitor Specific File Types
• Option to Send E-Mail Notifications
• Option to Execute Custom Commands
• HTML, Excel CSV and Text Reports
• Export Reports to an SQL Database
• Search Changes in the Database
• Disk Monitoring Command Line Utility
• Disk Pulse Server Command Line Tool
* Adds file categories pie charts to PDF summary reports
* Reduces the memory usage during monitoring operations
* Reduces the CPU usage during monitoring operations
* Improves the main DiskPulse GUI application
* Fixes a number of bugs
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / 2008 R2 / Server 2012