Dicter is a compact software application that uses the Google Translate API for helping you perform translation operations between many languages.
The program runs quietly in the system tray until called upon when it reveals several dedicated parameters to tinker with.
Basically it proves to be extremely easy to work with this tool, as you need to select the text and press a combination of hotkeys in order to access the configuration panel.
Dicter gives you the possibility to enable the automatic language detection mode or manually select the language from a preset list. Plus, you can translate the text into various languages with just a few clicks.
Features of Dicter 3
It’s easy to use:
• Just select and mark the text and press the key combination that is “always at hand” – CTRL + ALT
• Or select, mark and click on Dicter software icon once
• One click is enough to translate anything you need in any windows application
• What if you suddenly don’t know what language is used in the text? – “Language auto-detect” option will help you to deal with that
• Translate anything you need to over 40 languages
• We bet, you will like the result – we use Google Translate API as a translator
• You get your translation in pop-up window in 2-4 seconds
• You don’t need to download and install huge vocabulary data bases
Developer: iTVA ltd.