Date Time Counter is used to count years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds for your past/future important events based on current time, such as birth, marriage and anniversary. For the future events, it is just like a countdown timer, for the past events, it is a time tracker. Your events will be displayed in an innovative view, and their appearances are highly customizable, such as color, font and displaying time elements. And you can classify your events by customizable labels.
Features of Date Time Counter
Clean feature lineup
• The tool implements an intuitive behavior so even less experienced users can easily discover and tweak its functions.
• You can build up a list with multiple events and view information about each one, such as event, type (past or future), date and time, years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds. Additionally, you can check out the current date and time revealed in the main panel.
Creating a new event
• Date Time Counter gives you the possibility to generate a new event by specifying the title, picking the type (past or future), selecting the date from a built-in calendar, and entering a custom time.
• What’s more, you are allowed to edit or delete the selected event, perform search operations, copy the selected value to the clipboard (e.g. event, date and time, weeks, days, hours), as well as save data to XML file format, so you can upload it in your future projects.
• Last but not least, the program lets you refresh the current information at a user-defined time (in seconds), alter the text in terms of font and size, and change the foreground colors for the past and future events.
• Tests have shown that Date Time Counter carries out a task quickly and without errors. It doesn’t eat up a lot of CPU and memory, so the overall performance of the computer is not affected.
An overall excellent countdown timer/time tracker
• All in all, Date Time Counter proves to be a reliable application that comes bundled with a handy suite of features in order to help you manage your past or future events.
Developer: TriSun Software Inc
– Important (I): fully supports native Nederlands.
– I: by default, sorts the events by time (future to past) in the table mode.
– I: now can show the update history directly if the new version is available and you chose to view the updates (in previous versions, just only jump to the ‘Update History’ segment, but have not expanded it, you need to expand it manually to see the update history).
– Optimized the English texts of software (interfaces and message boxes) , especially, standardized the initial capital.
– Removed the “Add to Quick Launch Bar” option from the installer, because from Win Vista, it has no meaning.
– Can delete whole program folder after uninstalled it.
– Optimized internal efficiency.
– Optimized official website.
– I: cannot save the precision setting if set it as zero.
– I: it may report the “Internal error…” when loading events at the first run (for the new installation).