Download CyberLink Power2Go Platinum 13 from our software library for free. With Power2Go you can create and burn data discs, music discs, photo gallery discs, and video discs. You can also back up your computer to a disc or removable USB storage drive, convert media files for use on mobile devices, back up online media to a disc or your hard drive, or use the handy disc utilities to erase and copy discs, mount disc images as a virtual drive, and much more. CyberLink Power2Go is the all-in-one burning software for the PC.
Features of CyberLink Power2Go Platinum 13 Full
• Burn video discs with menus and chapters to a Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD, or DVD, or burn an existing DVD or Blu-ray Disc folder to a disc.
• Secure your data files by burning them on a CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc with up to 256-bit encryption.
• Create a music disc in a variety for audio formats.
• Make a copy of a disc that has up to 256-bit encryption.
• Convert video and audio files into formats suitable for your mobile devices.
• Output videos with the latest 4K profiles (up to 4096×2160), using the H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) video formats.
• Choose from four types of TrueTheater video quality enhancements on converted videos.
• Rip audio from an Audio CD, edit the audio track information, and convert the files to a format you can use on your mobile device.
Online Media Backup
• Download your videos from YouTube, including 4K HDR (VP9/WebM) videos.
• Access the videos you have stored on Vimeo and download them to your hard drive.
• Back up your online media by burning it directly to a disc.
Latest Media File Format Support
• Import H.265 video files in the MP4 or MKV format.
• Support for photos in the HEIF (.HEIC) format.
• Import a CUE file to burn an audio disc complete with track listings and album information.
• Create audio discs with audio files in the APE, FLAC, and OGG formats.
• Rip an audio CD and save the files in the APE, FLAC, M4A (AAC), or OGG audio file format.
• Convert existing audio into the APE, FLAC, M4A (AAC), or OGG file format.
System Recovery and Virtual Drive
• Back up your computer and Windows system files on discs or removable 32 GB plus USB storage drives.
• Restore your computer from a system image on system recovery discs or a removable USB storage drive.
• Mount a disc image file and access it as if using a real disc drive.
Photo Gallery Disc Creation
• Author photo gallery discs that create a photo showcase application that runs on a PC.
• Include photo descriptions and an external URL on the disc.
• Add newly burned discs to the Disc Manager library.
• Import discs you burned previously into the Disc Manager.
• Use the Disc Manager to easily find files and discs you burned previously.
Languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Français…
You can also download BlazeVideo DVD Studio Final
Developer: CyberLink Corp
• Data Burning: Intel Celeron 2.0 GHz or AMD Sempron 1.3 GHz.
• Movie Disc Burning: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 or AMD Phenom II X2.
• 128 MB VGA VRAM.
• 2 GB required (4 GB or above recommended).
• 1024 x 768, 16-bit color.
• 10 GB for DVD burning; 25 GB for Blu-ray Disc burning.
• CD/DVD/Blu-ray recordable drive is required for disc burning purposes.