Our software library provides a free download of CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 9.0.2514.0. CyberLink AudioDirector is a professional application designed specifically for helping you enhance the quality of audio streams from both audio files and tracks embedded in your videos. The tool allows you to record, trim, cut, and apply special effects.
• The clean feature lineup makes it easier for you to discover the program’s features. You can also check out the help manual for getting extra information about each dedicated parameter.
• The working area is divided into several smart areas that can help you import media, make editing adjustments and apply special effects, mix audio files, as well as burn data on CDs.
• CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 9 gives you the possibility to import both audio and video files from your hard drive or removable device. Plus, you are allowed to record audio files and download sound clips from DirectorZone directly into the library.
Fixing and restoring audio files
• CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 9 comes packed with several handy parameters designed specifically for helping you repair audio clips, such as Click Removal, Clip Restoration, Noise Reduction, and Hum removal.
• Each adjustment mode bundles its own tweaking parameters for helping you process the audio files in detail. For example, if you want to remove the noise, you can opt for an auto-denoise (used for reducing the noise from videos that are recorded outdoors or in a room with poor acoustics) or noise reduction option (you are asked to identify the noise portion, and then analyze and reduce that noise from your audio files).
• You can also make use of the Visual Repair mode for manually adjusting the audio streams and selecting the desired audio area with the aid of different tools, such as time or frequency.
Editing operations and various special effects
• The tool lets you boost the volume, alter the fade in or out effects, trim audio files, adjust the length and pitch, insert silence and noise, and reverse the selected audio file.
• Additionally, you can carry out several editing operations right on the timeline. You are allowed to cut, copy, paste, or delete audio streams, add timeline markers, zoom in or out, upload the track to DirectZone, normalize audio files, and adjust the volume.
• CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 9 gives you the possibility to apply a wide range of special effects to your audio files, such as radio, phone, delay, reverb, vocal removal, phaser, flanger, chorus, echo, and others.
Exporting the edited files and configuring other handy parameters
• The application allows you to save files to MPEG, MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, or other file format and burn audio files (MP3, WMA, M4A, WAV, FLAC) on CDs.
• What’s more, you can adjust the audio channels, bit depth, and bitrate, control each individual track using dedicated buttons (e.g. mute, record, add volume keyframes), and record from multiple audio sources either individually or simultaneously.
An overall efficient audio/video editor
• All in all, CyberLink AudioDirector comprises a rich suite of dedicated parameters for helping you perform direct soundtrack editing, synchronize audio files and effects, as well as repair audio files.
Features of CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 9 Full
- NEW! Automated Dialogue Alignment. Automated dialogue replacement helps you to seamlessly align post-recorded audio to your video.
- Support for H.265 Standard. High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) offers up to double the data compression ratio of H.264 at the same level of video quality. You can now also import and edit HEVC (H.265) video in MP4 and MKV file formats.
- Synchronize Audio and Effects. Synchronize voice-overs or audio effects to specific video frames using a visually-referenced editing tool that also allows corrections to AV sync issues caused by equipment.
- Popular Video Format Support. Import a wide range of video formats, including AVI, DivX, DV-AVI, DVR-MS, HD MPEG-2, M2T, MKV, MOD, MOV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, and WMV-HD. Utra HD 2K and 4K resolution is also supported.
- CyberLink Cloud Services. With CyberLink Cloud, you get fast and convenient uploading, dowloading, and sharing of your media creations.
Full range of Restoration Adjustment Tools:
- Noise Reduction – Clears unwanted static and background noise
- Declip – Removes distortion caused by clipping at the top or bottom of the waveform
- Declick – Clears track of clicks, pops and crackles, which may often exist in old recordings
- Hiss Removal – Eliminates hissing sounds often caused by microphones, cables or amplifiers
- Hum Removal – Gets rid of low frequency audio artifacts
You can also download MAGIX ACID Music Studio Final
– Multi-core Intel processor with 64-bit support
– 128 MB VRAM
– 2GB Memory
– 1GB Space
– Windows compatible sound card is required
– 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above