Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate is available as a free download from our software library. The program lies within Multimedia Tools, more precisely Graphic Editors. The actual developer of the free program is Corel.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate Full Overview
Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate a part of the PaintShop family of digital imaging and photography products, is the most complete, easy-to-use software for creating professional digital imaging results. By combining automatic and precision tools with an integrated learning system, Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate helps you produce professional results with power and ease. Filled with one-of-a-kind photo tools sure to please even the most discerning photographer, Corel PaintShop Pro is the ideal choice for people who want extraordinary photos. In an exploding digital imaging market, Corel PaintShop Pro rises above the rest. With the unparalleled power of Automated Productivity Scripts and Dynamic Personalization, Corel PaintShop Pro increases productivity and enhances workflow like no other digital imaging software on the market.
Features of Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate
Edit photos with pro-level tools
Enhance photos with a complete set of professional image editing tools for photo adjustment and composition.
Create graphic design projects
Find everything you need to produce a variety of impactful graphic design projects.
Improve photos with quick fixes
Crop, straighten, and use one-click auto adjustments to fix any image, fast!
Achieve a signature look for your photo with fun filters and effects.
Retouch and restore
Find all the tools you need to remove a small scratch, erase the entire background, correct red eye and more.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 New Features:
- New from Template. Build something great, faster than ever with new project templates. Quickly make photo collages, personalized greetings, brochures and more. Save your own layouts as templates to speed up future design and photo projects.
- Screenshot featuring Smart Capture. Capture, edit and annotate screenshots in one place. New Smart Capture mode lets you quickly grab an image from your screen just by hovering over the area you want to capture.
- Gradient Fill tool. Save time by adjusting gradients directly on an image, shape or canvas. Simply drag and drop color swatches and move nodes on the Gradient Fill tool to alter gradients to your liking.
- Text Presets. Get the creative looks you love faster and discover fun new text effects. These free and premium presets are added to PaintShop Pro dynamically, giving you fresh, new text options, updated regularly over the Web.
- Improved Stylus and Graphics Tablet support. Includes support for Windows Real-Time Stylus (WinRTS) devices, including the Microsoft Windows Surface family of PCs.
- Guided Tour. This step-by-step virtual tour will help you confidently find your way around the interface and help you master new features in no time!
- Export Edit History. Whether you’re a brainy trainer or a steely-eyed detective, the new Export Edit History feature lets you quickly document and share your edits. Accurately record all edits made to an image, then use in legal documentation, to build step-by-step tutorials, or to share techniques.
- XDM Support including support for Intel RealSense. Edit XDM photos captured on an Intel RealSense-equipped tablet or camera in PaintShop Pro’s Adjust workspace. Save time and improve selection accuracy by applying effects to objects based on their distance from the camera.
You can also download Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate
– Intel/AMD 1.5 GHz or faster processor with SSE2 supported (multicore processor recommended)
– 2 GB RAM or higher (4 GB recommended)
– 1 GB of available hard-disk space required (2 GB recommended)
– 1280 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended)
– DirectX 9 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver
– Internet Explorer version 10 or higher