including professional tools for recording, analysis and editing. The Cool Record Edit Deluxe user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind. A large range of high quality audio tools and effects are integrated in Cool Record Edit Deluxe – including tools for dynamic processing, equalizing, numerous effects such as echo, amplification, noise reduction, reverb, chorus and flanger, as well time stretching and key transposition tools. Recordings distorted by noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content can be restored.
Cool Record Edit Deluxe is an ideal solution for audio editing and mastering. The program contains everything you need to create great sound recordings and audio CDs,
Cool Record Edit Deluxe is designed to be a very easy and intuitive to use audio editing package. Within minutes you will be able to open or record a file and edit it. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools designed with the professional sound engineer in mind.
Cool Record Edit helps you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive. The software helps protect your valuable recordings – just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording. The Editor allows you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects and more. It includes a click and crackle filter for cleaning vinyl records, a noise filter for cassette-tape recordings, and an equalizer to enhance the sound quality of all recordings.
• Make high-quality audio recordings from any external source. Record any sound passing through any line of your sound card. Timer recording included.
• Audio editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, trim, mix and more.
• Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more. Real-time effect preview is also supported.
• Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, wma, vox, gsm, aif, ogg, cda and many more.
• Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
• Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
• Hot control so you can assign any key or key combination to the buttons and switches on Cool Record Edit Pro for faster use.
• Add a cue pointer marker at any point in a track to instantly start playing/selecting the track from that point.
• Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes.
• Tools include Audio File Merger. Easy-to-use tool to merge audio files in one large file.
• Tools include Audio CD Ripper. Copies music tracks from audio CD’s and saves them as Ogg Vorbis, WAV and MP3 files. Free CDDB Supported.
• Tools include Audio CD Burner/Eraser. Create audio CDs from MP3 collection or WAV files.
• Change WMA metadata/WMA tags. Simple-to-use tag editor that allows you to change tagged information about your WMA music files.
• Software Requirements
Windows® Vista, 2003 or XP, 2000, Windows 7
Single product license for single system. Site licenses are available.
• Hardware Requirements
Minimum – CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 (2GHz) or AMD AthlonTM XP 2800+ (2.2GHz); RAM: 512MB
Recommended – CPU: Intel® 2 Duo E6300 (1.86GHz) or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 3800+ (2GHz); RAM: 1GB+ (2GB if running Windows® Vista/7)
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
HomePage – http://coolrecordedit.com
File Size : 15.3 MB
This post was recently updated on November 21, 2013