COMODO Internet Security Premium is an antivirus system that aims to protect your system, files and folders against online threats. It includes an antivirus module, combined with firewall features build an unbreakable shield.
COMODO Internet Security Premium offers to change your DNS servers to COMODO SecureDNS servers (it has a description), and to enable “Cloud Based Behavior Analysis” of unrecognized programs by submitting them to COMODO.
Features of Comodo Internet Security Premium
Default Deny Protection(DDP):
• Only known and listed PC-safe files and applications are able to access your PC.
• Firewall and Antivirus combine to stop viruses and malware before they enter the PC.
• The sandbox is a virtual operating environment for untrusted programs – ensuring viruses and other malicious software are completely isolated from the rest of your computer.
Personalized protection alerts:
• Firewall quickly learns the rules you set for downloading software, and adjusts its alerts accordingly to fit your needs.
Real-time access to updated virus definitions:
• Automatic updates mean greatest possible protection possible against zero-day threats.
One-click virus scanning:
• Make sure your PC is clean with one simple button click.
Uncluttered, user-friendly interface:
• Quickly navigate through the various parts of Firewall protection without getting lost.
Thorough security “wizards”:
• Preset security settings for simple point-and-click setup.
Unique “slider” to easily change your current security level:
• Easily switch between presets to reflect your security preference at any given time.
Exclusive access to Comodo’s “safe-list”:
• List of over two million known PC-friendly files and applications so safe files and apps are allowed to run.
Developer: Comodo Inc
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– The issue where system becomes unresponsive with specific viruscope settings
– The issue where non PE files cannot be submitted by ‘Submit Files’
– The issue where user rating was not applied in ‘Vendor List’ for vendor with