Collectorz.com Music Collector Pro 19 – Music enthusiasts always have large collections of discs, but nowadays, it is more practical to have all the songs stored on the computer, rather than on CDs strewn all over the house. Collectorz.com Music Collector is a nice app that was designed to help you organize all the music you possess.
The program has a clean interface that should be easy to figure out by all users.
The app can catalog the CDs by simply inserting them in the CD-ROM drive. Alternatively, you can scan the barcode or type the name of an artist and title of a disc to download all data from the Internet, including the artist name, title, year or release, label, track titles and the cover image.
All the entries are listed to the side of the interface and whenever you click on any of them, you can find out additional details. For instance, you can view the number of songs, the artist, music genre and length of the disk.
Also, since the app downloads data from the Internet, you can view the covers of the disc, the tracks and their individual durations, as well as several links where you can buy the album from.
The program provides a graphic representation regarding the type of albums stored in the collection so far.
All in all, Collectorz.com Music Collector Pro 19 is a useful tool if you have a large music collection. Less experienced individuals shouldn’t have any troubles while working with this program, thanks to its overall simplicity.
Features of Collectorz.com Music Collector Pro 19 Full
Add albums by:
- Inserting CDs in your CD-ROM drive (recommended method)
- Scanning the CD barcode with a barcode scanner (works great for US CDs)
- Typing the Artist and Title (recommended for LPs)
Add Album Manually:
- Add using the step-by-step Add Wizard or the flexible
- Unlimited number of albums and tracks
- After adding items, you can use the Edit screens to edit the data to your own liking and add personal data (e.g. purchase info, or personal notes)
- Use the Edit Multiple data to modify multiple records in one go
- Import MP3 file data from companion program MP3 Collector
Available data fields:
- Main: title, artist(s), genre, format, release date, length, label, catalogue number, packaging, conductor. orchestra, disc(s), track list per disc
- Cover images: front and back
- Extra details: country, studio, recording date, UPC, mono/stereo, tourname, live, rare, extras
- Musicians lists, including the instruments they play
- Other credits: songwriters, producers, engineers
- Personal details: purchase date/price/store, owner, location, rating, notes
- User defined fields: 2 text fields, 2 picklist fields, 2 user definable credit “roles”
- Track fields: same as album (where applicable) plus: BPM, lyrics file link, audio file link. Tracks fields automatically “inherit” album values where track values are empty.
- All fields can be renamed, e.g. to your own language
Viewing, searching and sorting:
- View your collection as a list with multiple columns or by cover image in the Images View
- Sort on any field, or on multiple fields
- Configurable lists, choose which fields to show as columns
- Automatically group albums or tracks in folders, e.g. by Artist or Genre
- Track View for viewing/sorting/grouping track lists independent of albums
- Skinnable Details View, use one of the included skins or download more user-created skins from our Templates page
- Quick Search, for finding albums that contain the text you type, in any field
- Search in specific fields
- Search in multiple fields in one search
- Use AND or OR to combine filter conditions
- Use NOT to show all items EXCEPT the filter results
- Statistics screen, showing a graphical chart with bars per artist, genre, format, etc…
- Print lists of all albums or all tracks in the database, you can choose which fields to show as columns and which field to sort the list on.
- Print one album per page with all details, including the track list and the cover images (PRO only)
- Print 14 albums per page, including front cover image and main fields (PRO only)
- More user-created print layout templates can be downloaded from the Templates page (PRO only)
- Print a selection of albums/tracks, e.g. the result of a search
You can also download Music Collection Portable Final
Developer: Home Page