Slysoft CloneBD Blu-ray Media Coverter lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets! With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A, B, C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included.
CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
• Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
• Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
• Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
• Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv, etc.)
• Supports all regions (A, B, C)
• Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
• No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
• Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
• 3D support coming soon…
• H.265/HEVC support coming soon…
Upcoming changes and features:
– Full 3D support in compressed discs
– Full 3D support in matroska files
– Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
– Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
– Support for DLNA
– Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more
* fix: Windows Vista + Windows 7 conflict with PCA (Program Compatibility Assistant)
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit