3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
• Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
• Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
• Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
• Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv, etc.)
• Supports all regions (A, B, C)
• Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
• No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
• Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
• 3D support coming soon…
• H.265/HEVC support coming soon…
Upcoming changes and features:
– Full 3D support in compressed discs
– Full 3D support in matroska files
– Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
– Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
– Support for DLNA
– Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more
– improved: error descriptions more verbose
– change: focus on completion page. Should fix the issue causing the Alt-key sometimes not to reveal the log buttons.
– fix: disc title would not show on certain sources, when opened from HDD
– fix: Dolby Atmos (TrueHD) estimation causing oversize.
– fix: resuming after pausing sometimes wouldn’t resume the clock (remaining/elapsed time)
– fix: preview while transcoding without compression was broken.
– fix: preselecting 50GB BD-R could result in slight compression, even if not required.
– minor fixes and improvements
– updated languages
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit