ChemOffice Professional 17 is an integrated suite of scientifically intelligent productivity tools that enables researchers to capture, store, retrieve and a share data and information on compounds, reactions, materials and their properties. Whether through the market-leading ChemDraw desktop app or the new ChemDraw Cloud, ChemOffice Professional helps chemists and biologists keep track of their work, understanding their results more deeply, and correlate biological activity with chemical structures. You can also download Ashampoo Office 2018
Features of ChemOffice Professional 17
• Is used by more than a million scientists around the world to quickly and effectively draw molecules, reactions and biological entities and pathways for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks. What’s more, you can now search databases like SciFinder directly in To generate accurate names from structures and predict properties and spectra.
• Brings your favorite structure drawing (plus easy access to your ChemDraw files) to any web browser. You can also collaborate with colleagues, no matter where they are.
• Lets you document, store, retrieve and share your experimental records in a modern, web based Scientific collaboration platform. Signals Notebook for ChemDraw is the collaborative scientific platform of the future.
Mnova ChemDraw Edition
• Load, process and analyze 1D NMR and LC/GC/MS data directly on your desktop with data coming from all NMR and many MS vendors.
ChemDraw for Excel
• Adds chemical intelligence to Excel spreadsheets, equipping chemists with Excel’s analysis, sorting and organization tools with ChemDraw’s structural drawing tools. Combining Excel with the power of ChemDraw enables scientists to further manipulate and enrich sets of compounds and data and explore structure-activity relationships.
• Is the easiest, most powerful way for chemists to view their compounds in three dimensions. Chem3D’s visualization tools makes it easy to assess shape and properties to maximize activity or specificity. Chem3D also includes GAMESS and interfaces to other computational tools including Gaussian, MOPAC, Conflex and Autodock.
• Makes organizing a personal compound database a snap. With the ability to search for and correlate structures with properties and to transform data into easy to understand visualizations, ChemFinder accelerates the process of profiling ideal compounds and makes it easy to discern structure-activity relationships.
ChemFinder for Office
• Pairs your structures with your documents. Simply let ChemFinder for Office scan files and directories for chemical structures and search documents by structure to locate compounds of interest.
• Is a scripting language that exposes the underlying chemical structure processing power of ChemOffice to developers who want to manipulate structures and automate processes.
• ChemOffice Professional’s tightly integrated suite enhances the individual value of each tool enhancing scientists’ personal productivity, streamlines the collaborative efforts across cross-functional R&D team efforts, and accelerates the pace of research discoveries.
Developer: Home Page
– Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate (64 bit)
– Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
– Windows 10 (64 bit)