CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure. CCleaner is easy to use and a small, fast download and user interface has the modern look. CCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. Removes unused files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. CCleaner can run from a USB thumbdrive and be installed/run on a computer without a complicated setup process. It is possible to specify files, folders and registry keys to ignore from the cleaning process. But the best part is that it’s fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!
Cleans the following:
• Internet Explorer. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat files.
• Firefox. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
• Google Chrome. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
• Opera. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history.
• Apple Safari. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, form history.
• Other Supported Browsers. K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant and Maxthon.
• Windows. Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
• Registry Cleaner. Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more…
• Third-party applications. Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more…
Runs on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Changes in CCleaner 3.26.1866 (21 Dec 2012):
– Improved Firefox add-on management.
– Improved Google Chrome extension management.
– Optimized directory analysis algorithm.
– Added cleaaning for Office 2013.
– Added cleaning for Adobe Reader 11.0.
– Fixed minor issue with Windows 8 installer.
– Updated unicode translations.
– Minor GUI improvements.
– Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
Homepage – http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
~ Install Notes ~
1. Disable your Internet at first
2. Run “ccsetup325.exe”
3. After installation, Don’t run the program.
4. Copy “branding.dll” from Free folder to Pest”C:Program FilesCCleaner”
5. Run CCleaner
6. Enter for Registration
File Size : 3.95 MB