Cakewalk SONAR Platinum Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Cakewalk SONAR Platinum for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Cakewalk SONAR Platinum Overview
SONAR Platinum’s dazzling array of tools, plug-in effects, and instruments offers extreme flexibility to professionals who need to handle any kind of recording or mixing project. World-class ProChannel mixer modules, award-winning synths, Cakewalk Drum Replacer, VocalSync vocal alignment, Mix Recall, and much more—combined with the touchenabled Skylight User Interface’s fluid, award-winning workflow—make SONAR Platinum the ideal program to craft your masterpiece.
• Complete Digital Audio Workstation
• Analog-style ProChannel Strip with 9 modules
• Cutting-edge VocalSync vocal alignment tool
• Addictive Drums 2 Producer Bundle
• Cakewalk Drum Replacer with ARA integration
• 57 professional mixing and mastering effects
• 21 virtual instruments including Rapture and Dimension Pro
Features of Cakewalk SONAR Platinum Final
• Cakewalk has announced the release of the “Newburyport” release for Sonar Artist, Professional and Platinum versions.
• Sonar “Newburyport” brings the workflow improvement of an “Add Track Menu” feature, providing a simple and consolidated way to insert Audio or Instrument tracks. With both “Basic” and “Advanced” options available, this new feature streamlines the approach to a common repetitive task in the music-creation process while also simplifying the workflow for new users. Clicking the new “Add Track” button in Sonar’s Skylight Interface brings up a fly-out menu where users can apply a range of options across multiple newly created Audio and Instrument (MIDI) tracks.
• Also in “Newburyport,” Sonar users will now have the option to master their projects directly with LANDR—the cloud-based audio post-production mastering platform—by exporting their mixes directly to LANDR at any point during the production process. This marks LANDR’s first full integration with a DAW and gives Sonar users more options to finalize masters directly from the software. Sonar users will have access to LANDR via an “Export to LANDR Master” option in the Sonar platform. Selecting this functionality will either open and export mixes directly into the LANDR app, or prompt a download of the app for first-time users. Once tracks are uploaded, LANDR will automatically begin the mastering process and will alert the user moments later once the free preview is ready. From there, users have the option to download their tracks in multiple formats.
OS: Windows 7/8/10.
– Processor: 2.6GHz Intel or AMD multi-core processor (at least Intel i5 or AMD A10 APU recommended)
– Memory: 4GB
– Hard Drive: 5GB for minimal install (20GB recommended)
– Monitor Resolution: 1280×800 (1920 x 1080 recommended)
– Audio Interface: ASIO compatible hardware is recommended