Guthrie CAD Viewer is an DWG Viewer that views/prints DWF, DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2019, as well as Microstation DGN, PDF drawings, HGPL, ESRI Shapefile, and multiple raster image formats. CAD Viewer features include save to PDF, convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, DGN to PDF, with the option to output drawings individually or as a single combined PDF drawings book.
Features of CAD Viewer
• Intuitive User Interface
• View, zoom, pan and print CAD Drawings
• Browser style Forward/Back buttons
• Load multiple (up to 1000) drawings simultaneously
Support File Types:
• AutoCAD DWG, DXF and DWF up to AutoCAD 2019
• PDF, BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF etc.
• HPGL (.plt), Microstation DGN and Esri Shapefile
View and edit features:
• Support True Type Fonts
• Support Fast image drawing and smooth image drawing
• Find and edit text
• Copy to clipboard and paste to other application files
• High quality print output
• Print to Exact Scale
• Thicken printed line widths
• Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit
CAD Drawing to PDF/ Image conversion:
• Convert DWG to PDF, DGN to PDF and HPGL to PDF etc.
• Save as individual PDFs or a single combined PDF ‘book’
• Convert CAD Drawings to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG etc.
Handling AutoCAD Drawing features:
• Inquire on coordinates, point to point distance, line length, entity properties
• Layer control
• Layouts support
• Read Xrefs
Viewing 3D CAD Drawing:
• 3D Shade/ render
• Support AutoCAD / Inventor 3D DWG/DXF files
Developer: Guthrie CAD