Download CAD-KAS PDF Editor from our software library for free. It is easy to edit existing PDF files with PDF Editor! You can add text in any font you want or change existing text to correct spelling errors or change old phone numbers. Just double click on a text object to edit it. You can select and drag and drop any object in the pdf file. To edit a picture you can simply double click on the picture and the program will show the picture in the integrated picture editor. Select, move and copy and paste text, picture and vector graphic objects with the pointer tool.
- No need to write everything again, only because a few sentences or a picture needs to be changed. You save yourself a lot of time using PDF Editor.
- If you need to change a price, a phone number or an address, you can do the changes with very little effort with PDF Editor. You save yourself a lot of time and money.
- Give a direct feedback to the author of the document what needs to be changed with the annotation functions. No need to describe this in an email, just show them and send them the document back.
- Give your customers the chance to fill out your PDF files directly on the computer with the help of the form fields. No need for your customers to first print it out and then fill it out. This makes it more likely that your customers fill out the form. This will bring you more customers and more money.
Features of CAD-KAS PDF Editor Full
It does not matter which program created the PDF file! You can change the PDF file!
- This is the only program available with which you can edit the document objects, annotate pdf files and manage the pages of pdf files in one program. Most other tools that call itself “PDF Editor” only allow you to annotate pdf files. This is nice but PDF Editor is the first real PDF Editor program (Version 1: 02/2003) that can edit the page objects too! Annotations can be removed and are not part of the document – real document objects are the solution.
- You do not need to write everything again only because a price or an address has changed! You do not need to fill out form with hand after you print it out. Simply fill the form on the screen! Don’t worry about documents which can not be printed out because of security settings. PDF Editor will print it for sure.
You can also download pdfFactory Final
Developer: Home Page
Pages/Pages/Merge two pages to one page…
Pages/Pages/Merge two pages and scale down…
Pages/Pages/Merge all pages to one page…
button for scanning next to the print button in the tool bar
You can change the action of existing links and buttons
You can add additional actions for form fields and buttons. For example you can specify what should happen if you move the mouse cursor over the field.
File/Special save functions/Save PDF file and let it look like a scanned document…
You can scan multiple pages at once over the WIA interface and also a duplex scan is now supported. You can scan without showing the scanning dialog window. A scan button has been added to the tool bar next to the print button.
Form fields: Actions/ Fill other form field with the same value as this one…
Form fields: Actions / Fill form field with current date
Better line recognition under Pictures/Recognize lines in a picture and save as DXF file (“Objects” version only)… (the new version Paper/Pictures to DXF 3.0 is now build in)
Page/ Convert into a picture, recognize lines and export as DXF file (“Objects” version only)
Pages/Delete/ Delete every x. page…
Text/ Split all text objects vertically
New button to select a landscape paper format under Pages/Properties/Change Size…
Pages/Pages Add page numbers (headers/footers) on selected pages… ->Save and open settings in the file menu
Annotations/ Count annotations…
New command line parameter REMOVETEXT, can be used to remove all text objects: pdfedit.exe removetext “c:\test\test.pdf”
View/ Fill graphic objects
View/ Hold complete page as bitmap in memory
View/ Show text objects
View/ Show placeholder for pictures