Mojosoft BusinessCards MX is a comprehensive image editor specialized in developing professional business cards. Featuring a thorough set of editing tools, this application helps users develop customizable business cards based on a broad gallery of editable templates.
• On the one hand, BusinessCards MX behaves like a regular text and image formatting software utility, incorporating all the basic program features such as adding or moving objects, aligning shapes and adjusting certain effects.
Insert data about your company
• On the other hand, one of the first specialized functions of the app is the possibility to fill an elaborate form that includes information related to the company name, address, contact information and other typical data that could be inserted in a business card. The attraction to this feature comes from the fact that the user can easily save this information in order to further use it in other projects.
• Furthermore, although the elements filled in the form will be grouped within the workspace, they become individually editable while working with layers.
Huge list of customizable templates you can use
• The user has implicit access to an extensive gallery of template business cards grouped by topic and personalized each with various symbolic elements. These templates act as a background surface where many other elements can be added to personalize the project and make it unique.
Upload images and printing options
• The Shape and Effects panels come in handy when customizing any additionally inserted element, whether it involves inserting a clipart image or uploading an image from the PC, using a TIF, GIF, JPG, PCX, BMP, ICO, PNG, TGA and PSD.
• When it comes to formatting business cards, one of the most tedious steps is adapting a basic landscape worksheet to a standard business card size. This utility features a wide variety of standard business card formats transferable to the printing options. Therefore, multiplying, grouping and resizing the initial singular project is replaced by a couple of clicks.
Evaluation and conclusion
• The computer’s performance is not going to be hampered as the amount of resources required is minimal. Tasks are completed in a timely manner without popping errors or freezing, and the interface is accessible to all, as it also includes a wizard.
• All things considered, BusinessCards MX is a pretty efficient piece of software when it comes to designing business cards.
• Operating jpg, bmp, wmf graphic formats
• A dozen or so effects which can be used while working on images or on the background, for example: antialias, negative, blur, brighten and others
• Quickview of the print
• The size of designed business cards: min 70×40 max 105×65
• The appearance of the interface can be changed
• 400 supported business card paper for ink jet and laser printers, from Avery, APLI, Hisago, Sigel, A-One ,Printec and other manufacturers.
* not available
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8