With Blumentals Surfblocker you can easily restrict internet access at specified times or on demand. You can allow and block websites and limit which programs and features have access to the internet. For example, you can allow only e-mail and and work or study related websites. You can also simply password protect internet connection or set it to be automatically disabled after a specified amount of time. Of course, you can also block harmful and hazardous content automatically.
Features of Blumentals Surfblocker
Restrict internet access
• Limit Internet access fully or partially, select when and what to allow.
Block specific websites
• Easily block access to specific websites while allowing everything else.
Limit Internet usage time
• Allow Internet access for a specified amount of time.
Password protect internet
• Password protect Internet connection to prevent unauthorized access.
Allow specific websites
• Allow selected websites while blocking everything else.
Schedule internet availability
• Specify when to allow and when to restrict internet access.
One-click enable or disable Internet
• Turn Internet on or off with a single click of a button.
Block harmful content (New!)
• Block inappropriate, harmful and hazardous content automatically.
Internet usage quotas
• Specify how long Internet access can be used every day.
• Most other companies will try to sell you bulky, complex and expensive systems that take time to understand and configure. Surfblocker is lightweight, affordable and pretty straight-forward tool out of the box.
Developer: Home Page
File Size: 15 MB
Blumentals Surfblocker Free Download
Click on below button to start Blumentals Surfblocker Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Blumentals Surfblocker. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.