Blaze Media Pro 10 – Powerhouse all-in-one converter, burner, audio and video editing software for all popular audio and video formats…and much more! Some of the formats supported by the software’s audio editing and video editing include MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, MPEG-4, AIFF, M4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, ALAC, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, and more.
Blaze Media Pro includes an audio and video converter, audio editing and video editing, video capture, audio recorder, data CD/DVD burner, audio CD burner, Video CD (VCD/SVCD) burner, audio CD copy, effects, media management, playlist, full-screen video support, and more all-in-one software application.
Features of Blaze Media Pro
– Audio editing, converter (MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, etc.), CD ripper, and merging
– Extensive list of supported conversions
– Convert bitrate and compression for audio formats, such as converting a MP3 from 128 kbps to 64 kbps. The software can adjust to lower as well as higher bitrates.
– Provides a solution to convert DRM protected WMA files, convert protected AAC and M4P files, and convert OMA to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG
– Advanced audio CD burning from WAV, MP3, WMA, and OGG formats. Powerful, yet easy to use feature to burn CDs
– Extract and save audio content of video files to sound files
– Apply sound effects to audio files
– Use the software’s audio editing feature to record MIDI files, providing a solution to convert MIDI to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, etc. The same can be used to convert DVD audio to MP3, WAV, WMA, or OGG.
– Copy music CDs (copy audio CDs)
– Record from line-in (cassette, LP, etc.), streaming audio, or any other source available on your system
– All-in-one MP3 software solution (MP3 converter, MP3 encoder, MP3 decoder, MP3 ripper, CD burner, MP3 editor, MP3 recorder, MP3 player, and more).
– MusicID audio recognition
– Music Lyrics Search
– Audio tag editing (ID3 tag editing and other meta data), and FreeDB support
– Highly customizable, configurable, and user-friendly interface
– Batch Video Converter for AVI, MPG, WMV, MOV, and more
– Convert AVI, MPG, and WMV video to Flash
– Video CD (VCD/SVCD) burner
– Video DVD Burner
– Powerful digital video editing software for all popular video formats and an extensive list of video editing filters, effects, and video editing operations. The software’s movie/video editing feature supports AVI, MPG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2), WMV, and more
– Compress video files, including AVI, MPEG, and WMV
– Video creator (make a video from a sequence of image and audio files)
– Video combining, and extraction
– Video joiner for AVI, MPEG, WMV
– All-in-one MPEG software solution (MPEG encoder, MPEG decoder, MPEG editor, MPEG VCD Burner, MPEG Converter, and more)
– Batch video processing
– Video capture feature that can capture from most TV tuners, web cams, and other video capture devices. This feature can be used in combination with a TV tuner or video capture card to capture video from DVD and save to AVI or WMV, for example.
– Media management
– Extract video frames to image files in batch mode. Supported formats include BMP, EMF, GIF, J2K, JPG, PCX, PNG, RAS, TGA, TIF, and WMF
– Insert images into existing video files or create new videos from a collection of image files
– Create video files from still frame images and other videos
– Add audio to video files, replace existing audio in video files, delete audio from video files
– Convert between PAL and NTSC video standards using the software’s video converter feature
– Add over 30 effects and color adjustment operations to your video for powerful enhancement and alternation
– Video editing is available for AVI (uncompressed), AVI (compressed using any available codec), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, and ASF
– You can use a comprehensive set of video editing operations: crop, delete frame, delete selection (video and/or audio), resize, rotate, mirror, flip, trim, adjust audio volume, and much more.
Combination Audio and Video Capabilities
– DVD Ripper feature can be used to convert from DVD to AVI, MPEG-1/2, and WMV for video and MP3, WAV, and WMV for audio extraction.
– Blaze Media Pro’s unique Media Manager makes it easy to work with all your audio and video creations – playback at your fingertips. Even rename, copy, move, or tag files instantly.
– Burn data CD/DVDs to safekeep your multimedia creations (or any other files)
– ISO burner feature included with the Data CD/DVD burner
– Create ISO files from CD/DVD layout
– Insert audio files, such as WAV, WMA, and MP3, into video files
– Extract audio from video files using the video editing feature or Extract Audio Content feature
– Work with specific tracks, frames, or even a range of seconds
– Once you combine your audio and video, batch processing is available with the Batch Video Processor feature. For fast, efficient processing, you can run most video processing operations on a list of files
– Audio and video editing for a complete all-in-one multimedia editing solution.
– CD to WAV, CD to MP3, CD to WMA, and CD to OGG
– WAV, WMA, OGG, MPEG-4, AIFF, M4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, and ALAC to MP3
– MP3, WMA, OGG, MPEG-4, AIFF, M4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, and ALAC to WAV
– MP3, WAV, OGG, MPEG-4, AIFF, M4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, and ALAC to WMA
– MP3, WAV, WMA, MPEG-4, AIFF, M4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, and ALAC to OGG
– WAV/MP3/WMA/OGG to audio CD burning
– WAV/MP3 Compression
– Two-way video conversions among MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, ASF, MOV, Multi-Page TIFF, and FLIC
– MPEG conversion options available for VCD, SVCD, and DVD compliant output
– Intuitive design
– Complete drag and drop features
– Highly customizable options and settings
Developer: Home Page