Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 is the world’s only solution that combines editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics and audio post production all in one software tool! Its elegant, modern interface is fast to learn and easy enough for new users, yet powerful for professionals. DaVinci Resolve lets you work faster and at a higher quality because you don’t have to learn multiple apps or switch software for different tasks. That means you can work with camera original quality images throughout the entire process. It’s like having your own post production studio in a single app! Best of all, by learning DaVinci Resolve, you’re learning how to use the exact same tools used by Hollywood professionals!
Features of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 Full
Hollywood’s #1 Post Solution
High end professionals working on feature films and television shows use DaVinci Resolve more than any other solution! That’s because it’s known for incredible quality and creative tools that are light years beyond the competition. You get DaVinci’s Emmy™ award winning image technology with 32‑bit float processing, patented YRGB color science and a massive wide gamut color space for the latest HDR workflows. You also get the legendary quality of Fairlight audio processing for the best sound in the industry! With DaVinci Resolve, you get the same exact tools professional colorists, editors, VFX artists and sound engineers use every day to finish your favorite films and streaming television shows!
What’s New in DaVinci Resolve 17:
DaVinci Resolve 17 features new image processing for the latest wide gamut HDR, a powerful audio engine, immersive 3D audio workflows and more! Colorists get new HDR grading tools, AI based magic mask and more. Fairlight upgrades mouse and keyboard based edit selection tools along with Fairlight audio core, a high performance audio engine that supports 2,000 tracks on a single system! Editors get a new metadata based “slate” view with bin dividers to organize and find footage faster, zoomed waveforms for audio editing, smart reframing, proxies, live effect previews and more. In addition, effects, titles or transitions created on the Fusion page can be used on the edit and cut pages!
All In One Solution for Post Production
DaVinci Resolve is divided into “pages,” each of which gives you a dedicated workspace and tools for a specific task. Editing is done on the cut and edit pages, visual effects and motion graphics on the Fusion page, color correction on the color page, audio on the Fairlight page, and media organization and output on the media and deliver pages. All it takes is a single click to switch between tasks!
Color – Hollywood’s favorite color corrector!
The DaVinci Resolve color page is Hollywood’s most advanced color corrector and has been used to color and finish more high end feature films and television shows than any other system! It’s also approachable with exciting new features designed to make it easier for new users to get great results while they continue to learn the advanced tools. For example, new primary control sliders will be familiar to anyone that’s used image editing software, making it easy to adjust contrast, temperature, midtone detail, saturation and more. The color page has an incredible range of primary and secondary color grading features including PowerWindows™, qualifiers, tracking, advanced HDR grading tools and more!
Media and Delivery – Incredibly wide format support, finishing and mastering!
The media and delivery pages have everything you need to import, manage and deliver final projects. While you can import and organize footage into bins on both the cut and edit pages, the media page gives you a dedicated full screen workspace so you can focus on preparing footage, syncing clips, organizing footage into bins and adding metadata before you start editing. The media page also lets you clone camera media cards for backup purposes. The quick export tool lets you output and upload files to YouTube, Vimeo and Twitter from anywhere in the software, but the deliver page gives you total control over all encoding options and formats, along with a render queue for exporting multiple jobs!
DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 features over 100 GPU and CPU accelerated Resolve FX in categories such as blurs, light effects, noise, image restoration, beauty enhancement, stylize and more! Version 17 adds 11 new plugins for texture pop, detail recovery, creating video collages, 3D keyer, HSL keyer, luma keyer, smear, motion trails, noise reduction, image transforms and false color. The video collage plug-in is perfect for picture in picture zoom style videos, virtual choirs and more! There are also improvements to the object removal, dead pixel fixer, dust buster, blur and film grain plug‑ins. All Resolve FX can be animated using the new unified inspector on the cut, edit and Fusion pages!
DaVinci Resolve Color Panels
DaVinci Resolve color panels let you adjust multiple parameters at once so you can create unique looks that are impossible with a mouse and keyboard. The incredibly small DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel is great for new colorists just getting started or anyone that needs a portable panel. It features three high quality trackballs, knobs for primary adjustment controls and buttons for playback and navigation. The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel features additional controls and screens for accessing virtually all palettes and tools. For the ultimate in control, the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel gives high end professional colorists access to every single feature and command mapped to a specific button!
Developer: Home Page
– 16 GB of system memory. 32 GB when using Fusion
– Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.4.1 or later
– Integrated GPU or discrete GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM
– GPU which supports OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 11
– NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU
– A minimum NVIDIA driver version of 451.82 is recommended.
– Improved startup performance when using video monitoring devices.
– Improved startup performance when scanning Fusion templates.
– Addressed a lag when changing HDR properties using a control panel.
– Addressed an issue with clipped waveform for normalized 32 bit audio.
– Addressed an issue with incorrect loudness normalization behavior.
– Addressed an issue with recording audio in 192 KHz in FlexBus projects.
– Addressed audio stutters when playing MKV clips in Windows.
– Addressed incorrect linked audio names in AAFs for round trip workflows.
– Addressed momentary audio dropouts when playing back large timelines.
– Addressed an issue with relinking media when importing a DRT timeline.
– Addressed an issue with persisting MIDI I/O preferences between restarts.
– Addressed an issue with reversing direction for iris and shape transitions.
– Addressed a loss of remote grades for compound clips on project reload.
– Addressed incorrect Fusion loader behavior with some image sequences.
– Addressed incorrect preview results with Fusion viewer LUTs.
– Addressed an issue with loading LUT files in drfx bundles.
– Addressed an issue with updating new content for templates.
– Addressed an issue persisting UI layouts between application restarts.
– Addressed an issue with exporting subtitle sidecar files to a new folder.
– Addressed an issue with render jobs ignoring in-out ranges in collaboration.
– Addressed an issue trimming Arri Raw MXF clips in media management.
– General performance and stability improvements.