Becky! is a multi-featured E-mail client specialized for Windows and the Internet. Becky! has almost every feature that is needed for an e-mail client.
Its no-nonsense usability is widely supported by not only individual users but also large companies and schools, especially in Japan.
• You can create not only multiple mailboxes but also create multiple profiles for each mailbox. That will make very flexible mailbox management for people who has a lot of e-mail accounts.
• It supports POP3, IMAP4, SMTP (with or without SSL).
• For its features, the program size is unbelievably compact. It is developed with good old C++ and optimized for Windows, which promises quick response in every aspect.
• You can view and write HTML mail within Becky! using Microsoft IE’s inline component.
• The useful “Template” feature allows you to create templates for everyday’s fixed work, that will incredibly save your time.
• The friendly “Reminder” feature allows you to deliver messages from you to you on the scheduled date.
• The powerful filtering manager allows you to create very flexible filtering rule that can contain almost infinite And/Or conditions and various filtering actions. You can also quickly make a filtering rule by drag&drop with Alt key.
• The “Mailing lists Manager” can manage many mailing list that you have subscribed in one window.
• Its “Plug-in Interface” allows the third parties to create powerful add-on programs.
• You can bring out your Becky! in your USB memory using “Sync With Portable Media” functionality. You can plug-in your USB memory to any Windows computer and she is there! It leaves virtually no footprint on the target computer, so it is ideal for Internet Cafe.
• Its “Query” feature searches strings in any folders, and this Query result can be saved as a folder.
• Its unique “Agents” feature can manage non-urgent work like “Need Reply in Xdays”, “Wait for Reply”, etc. You can forget about those chores and concentrate on the important work.
* not available
OS: Windows All