Becky Internet Mail 2.69.00 + Key
Becky! is a multi-featured E-mail client specialized for Windows and the Internet. Becky! has almost every feature that is needed for an e-mail client.
Its no-nonsense usability is widely supported by not only individual users but also large companies and schools, especially in Japan.
- You can create not only multiple mailboxes but also create multiple profiles for each mailbox. That will make very flexible mailbox management for people who has a lot of e-mail accounts.
- It supports POP3, IMAP4, SMTP (with or without SSL).
- For its features, the program size is unbelievably compact. It is developed with good old C++ and optimized for Windows, which promises quick response in every aspect.
- You can view and write HTML mail within Becky! using Microsoft IE’s inline component.
- The useful “Template” feature allows you to create templates for everyday’s fixed work, that will incredibly save your time.
- The friendly “Reminder” feature allows you to deliver messages from you to you on the scheduled date.
- The powerful filtering manager allows you to create very flexible filtering rule that can contain almost infinite And/Or conditions and various filtering actions. You can also quickly make a filtering rule by drag&drop; with Alt key.
- The “Mailing lists Manager” can manage many mailing list that you have subscribed in one window.
- Its “Plug-in Interface” allows the third parties to create powerful add-on programs.
- You can bring out your Becky! in your USB memory using “Sync With Portable Media” functionality. You can plug-in your USB memory to any Windows computer and she is there! It leaves virtually no footprint on the target computer, so it is ideal for Internet Cafe.
- Its “Query” feature searches strings in any folders, and this Query result can be saved as a folder.
- Its unique “Agents” feature can manage non-urgent work like “Need Reply in Xdays”, “Wait for Reply”, etc. You can forget about those chores and concentrate on the important work.
- BUGFIX: On some IMAP4 servers, reconstruction of the index occurred everytime on selecting a folder.
- BUGFIX: The width of the column headers of the address book was reset after the address book was closed.
- BUGFIX: The program abnormally terminated when attachment files were deleted on Compose window in the case the attachments belong to message/rfc822 e-mail attachment.
- BUGFIX: The program abnormally terminated when the user lock Windows during e-mail items were moved/copied between IMAP4 folders.
OS: Windows All