Babylon NG Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It’s full offline installer standalone setup of “Babylon NG” for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Babylon NG Full Overview
Babylon NG is a desktop tool that provides you with a rich dictionary for 77 languages as well as a translator for text, entire documents, and even websites. It gets integrated with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Adobe Reader and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint to help translate text on the spot.
Following a speedy setup operation that shouldn’t give you any trouble, you’re welcomed by a user-friendly interface with a tutorial. The main app window is split in four distinct tabs for looking up words in the dictionary, translating text and documents, and performing currency conversions.
Features of Babylon NG Pro Full
- One-click translation
- Transformation from and to 77 languages
- Full document translation
- Integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Office spellers
- Learing dictionary packs – Oxford, Britannica, Merriam-Webster, and more
Single Click Activation
• Babylon online dictionary is a simple and intuitive tool operated by a single click. Just click on any text written in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, emails, web pages, instant messages or any other desktop application. A small window will instantly appear containing the translation results, as well as any information or conversion that you require. You can also easily copy/paste to and from Babylon. Actually, once installed in your computer, Babylon will become a powerful and innovative reference tool of easy use that will allow you immediate online access to dictionaries and encyclopedias covering all topics and themes.
Results from the world’s leading publishers
• Get single click results from the world’s leading dictionaries and encyclopedias for a small additional fee. Babylon offers its users a wide range of titles from the world’s premier publishing houses: Britannica, Oxford, Merriam Webster, Pons, Larousse, Langenscheidt, Taishukan, Michaelis, Van-Dale and many more. View a list of all the dictionaries and encyclopedias that Babylon offers.
• Babylon online dictionary’s single click intuitive technology now offers its users results from Wikipedia, The Web Free Encyclopedia, a multilingual web-based encyclopedia in 13 languages covering more than 2.2 million articles and definitions that are constantly updated according to the current events and science latest innovations. The combined use of online applications such as Babylon and Wikipedia, are today imperative tools for pupils, students and professional translators.
Translation in more than 77 languages
• Babylon’s translation and dictionary software offers results from a database of 1,300 sources in more than 77 languages. The database includes 25 professional dictionaries in 31 languages developed by Babylon’s own linguistic team: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Hebrew, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, Russian, Korean and Swedish. In fact, Babylon has developed a unique instant computerized translation tool that will eventually replace your traditional printed dictionaries, offering an immediate and online access to Internet information sources and a wide range of online dictionaries and glossaries that are constantly updated.
Units & Measures Conversion
• Babylon converts currencies, measurements and time-units, just click on any value in any desktop application to get instant conversions. Babylon online dictionary will automatically identify the required conversion type, based on unit symbols that appear next to the numbers. There is no more need to contact the bank or surf the web, an advanced conversion technology will allow you to find out online, at a single click, actual timetables and currency values, which are automatically updated on a daily basis.
Writing Tools for English
• In addition to text translation, Babylon online dictionary also offers its users tools for finding the exact word they are looking for and guarantee a correct verbal conjugation. Given that many words may be translated in several ways, Babylon enables its users to see each possible translation with its equivalent translation, in the user’s native language. Babylon also shows all possible conjugations, enabling thus the correct usage of the term.
• An automatic spelling feature available in Babylon provides solutions for common typos, misspellings and wording problems.
Developer: Babylon Ltd
OS: Windows All (32-bit and 64-bit)