Axure RP is available as a free download from our software library. Design the right solution. Create simple click-through diagrams or highly functional, rich prototypes with conditional logic, dynamic content, animations, math functions, and data-driven interactions without writing a single line of code.
Features of Axure RP Full Portable
Easy to share
• Click a button, and Axure RP will publish your diagrams and prototypes to Axure Share on the cloud or on-premises. Just send a link (and password) and others can view your project in a browser. On mobile devices, use a browser or the Axure Share App for iOS and Android.
Diagramming and Documentation
• Create flowcharts, wireframes, mockups, user journeys, personas, idea boards and more. Quickly drag and drop elements from built-in or custom libraries to create your diagrams. Then, style it with fills, gradients, line styles, and text formatting. Annotate your diagrams and prototypes to specify functionality, keep track of tasks, or store project information. Organize your notes into separate fields for different audiences. Choose which notes to present in the HTML or in an auto-generated Word document that includes screenshots.
Easier Team Collaboration
• Axure RP allows multiple people to work on the same file at the same time, making it easier for your team to work together. Create a team project on Axure share or SVN and use a check-in and check-out system to manage changes. Team projects also keep a history of changes with notes for each check-in.
Developer: Axure Software Solutions
– 2 GB memory (RAM) minimum, 4 GB recommended
– 1 GHz processor
– 5 GB disk space
– For Word documentation: Microsoft Office Word 2000,
– XP, 2003, 2007, 2010. 2013, or 2016
– For generated HTML: IE/Edge, Firefox, or Chrome