invisible to any possible attacker, where you can do your online shopping and banking securely. avast! SafeZone opens a new (clean) desktop so that other programs don’t see what’s happening – and it leaves no history once it’s closed. The avast! award-winning and certified antivirus engine and shields stop even previously unknown threats – for peace of mind when you chat or spend time on Facebook, Twitter, or other websites. The avast! silent firewall stops hackers and other unauthorized entry attempts to your PC, to keep your data where it belongs – safe and sound.
avast! Internet Security 9 provides complete antivirus, anti-spyware, antispam, and firewall protection, complemented now by new avast! SafeZone technology. It creates an isolated virtual desktop,
avast! Internet Security’s antispam feature blocks both spam and sophisticated “phishing” attempts, to keep you from clicking “harmless” links that really can cause damage. avast! has been proven again for its great scanning speed. Anti-Malware Test Labs tested 16 antiviruses and avast! received the highest honor, the Platinum Performance Award. Accelerate your PC with avast!
• Engine: Blocks viruses & spyware
• Cloud: Gives file reputation warnings
• Cloud: Streams real-time updates
• Remote: Allows assistance from a geek friend
• SafeZone: Secures shopping & banking
• Sandbox: Lets you surf the web virtually
• Sandbox: Runs risky programs virtually
Hybrid Cloud Technologies:
• Streaming, real-time virus database updates
• File reputation system
New Protective Features:
• Browser Sandboxing
• avast! Account portal
• Remote Assistance
• Easy-to-use user interface
• Customizable installation
• Now even faster AND less resource-hungry
• Windows 8 compatible
• Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
• Real-time anti-rootkit protection
• Silent Firewall avast! Internet Security only
• Antispam avast! Internet Security only
• avast! WebRep
• avast! CommunityIQ
• Boot-time scanner
• avast! SafeZone™ avast! Pro Antivirus and Internet Security only
• avast! Sandbox avast! Pro Antivirus and Internet Security only
• Intelligent Scanner
• Silent/Gaming Mode
• Green computing
avast! Real-time Shields – a team of 24/7 guards:
• File System Shield
• Mail Shield
• Web Shield
• P2P Shield/IM Shield
• Network Shield
• Script Shield
• Behavior Shield
• 64-bit support
• Heuristics engine
• Code emulator
• Automatic processing
• Smart virus definition updates
• Fast application of updates
• Multi-threaded scanning optimization
• Wake-up/Scheduled scanning
OS: Windows 2003, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
Protection-related features and improvements
• New DeepScreen technology allows avast! to make more intelligent decisions about new/unknown files. DeepScreen is a successor of AutoSandbox, now upgraded with some additional new technologies such as dynamic binary translation and dyna-gen announced earlier.
• New Hardened mode for stricter lockdown scenarios. This is a new mode that is recommended especially for novice users (such as your grandmas): it automatically blocks execution of binaries that would normally be deepscreened (Moderate level) or even allows only execution of programs that are well-known to FileRep (Aggressive level). In a way, it brings the whitelisting concept to the consumer AV space.
• Improved cloud scanning features and crowdsourced analysis of suspicious items. This includes new, optimized mechanism for collecting data from our sensors.
• Continuously streaming update (CSU) technology for up-to-minute detections. This is not entirely new for v2014, but we now have really buttoned up the whole streaming update infrastructure to allow for reliable, uninterrupted service. We’re currently doing 350-400 updates a day, which equals to one update in roughly every 3.75 minutes, 24×7, 365 days a year. Streaming updates can now also carry more types of definitions than before.
• Improved cleaning of malware. This applies to standard malware as well as rootkits and file infectors.
Other new features
• All-new web browser plugins featuring comprehensive security ratings, protection against malware, phishing and typosquatting sites and Do-Not-Track (DNT) functionality for improved anonymity on the Internet. The DNT functionality doesn’t rely on the DNT HTTP headers; instead, it uses a proprietary technology that cannot be overridden by the servers.
• All-new SafeZone for more secure online shopping and banking. Users can now switch back and forth between SafeZone and the regular browser with a single click. Also, online banking sites can be automatically opened in the SafeZone.
• Rescue disk – allow users to create a bootable CD or flash disk with Avast on it. Great for cleaning.
• A new, streamlined user interface for simplified navigation and more user comfort. The new UI is actually much simplified, and it’s probably the biggest change since version 5.0. We have also redefined the shields to the total number of three (File Shield, Web Shield, Mail Shield) and tweaked the action buttons (tiles) on the home page so that they’re now fully configurable.
• Control and manage all protected devices directly from the Avast console. That is, the my.avast.com account is perfectly integrated in the UI to allow for management of all your devices running Avast.
• Dramatic reduction in product size (full installer • Faster scanning thanks to optimized scanning engine (raw [in-memory] scans of EXE files are about 2x faster, while scans of text contents (e.g. web pages and scripts) are up to 10x faster).
• Completely rewritten setup/updater that makes the installation and upgrade process faster, easier and more reliable
• Firewall has been redesigned from scratch to allow for better compatibility with latest Windows, better performance and full support for IPv6 (although its UI hasn’t really changed).
• New licensing system allows for much easier management of product licenses. The system relies on activation codes, and these can be added seamlessly by simply clicking a link.
• Various improvement in the Software Updater and Browser Cleanup tool.
Changes in avast! Internet Security 2014 9.0.2007:
* Fixed connection issues from Java applets
* Fixed issues with Security Center registration
* Fixed problems with non english languages in RescueDisk
* GUI fixes
* Firewall fixes
* Fixed issues with WinDVD and SQL connectors
* Fixed issue with non-refreshing Metro apps in Win 8.1
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
Homepage – http://www.avast.com
File Size : 117 MB
This post was recently updated on November 2, 2013