Auslogics BitReplica lets you back up files from practically any storage device, not just your hard drive. Go ahead, connect your camera to your computer and back up all those precious moments you would be devastated to lose! The program supports HDD`s, SSD`s, USB flash drives, networked drives and more as source folders for backing up.
• Create a new profile. Specify what, where, how and when to back up by creating a backup profile.
• Start backing up your files. Add predefined items or custom folders to back up, then click the Run button to start archiving your files using the selected profile’s settings.
• View backup history. Select a profile from the list to view a history of backups created under this profile.
• Restore needed files. Select a backup from the list under a profile and click Restore, or explore the backup folder to select individual files to restore.
• Back up any files you want. You can specify file groups to back up, such as IE favorites or Windows mail contacts, or select individual folders to back up under each profile you create.
• Create custom backup rules for individual folders. By creating separate profiles, you can set individual rules for backing up different folders and file groups depending on how frequently you use or modify them.
• Save your disk space with incremental and differential backup engines. To avoid wasting valuable disk space, you can select to back up only the files that have changed since the last backup or files that have changed since the last FULL backup.
• Synchronize your files between multiple PCs. When selecting how to back up your files in the Profile settings, you can choose to synchronize files in the source and destination folders. This lets you create the exact same sets of files to work with on two networked computers.
• Schedule backups to fit your timetable. Create your backups manually whenever it is convenient for you, or set them to be created automatically on an hourly, daily or weekly schedule. Specify your preference under each profile.
* Fixed all known bugs
OS: Windows All