messages, view the time for multiple locations, and change its appearance with the aid of various skins.
Unobtrusive running mode
• The program is able to replace your default Windows clock with a brand-new one. Right clicking on the clock enables you to configure several settings.
Setting up alarms
• Atomic Alarm Clock gives you the possibility to set up multiple alarms and sort them by All alarms, Only active or inactive.
• You can define a new one by selecting the date and time, tweaking recurrence parameters (e.g. once, hourly, daily, annually), showing a custom message, and playing a user-defined sound (MP3, WMA, or WAV file format) with custom volume settings.
• What’s more, you can make the application open a custom program or document (e.g. EXE, MP3, M3U, AVI) with certain parameters, shut down or restart the computer, activate the standby or hibernate mode, log on as a different user, or turn off the monitor.
• The program lets you wake the computer if it enters into the standby or hibernate mode and save alarm settings to INI file format.
Working with the calendar, time zones and atomic clock servers
• Atomic Alarm Clock features a small and transparent calendar that comes with support for various preset skins. You can view the time displayed in different time zones and synchronize the system time with atomic clock servers.
Clock customization options
• The utility gives you the possibility to play hourly chimes, run the clock at Windows startup, apply random skins when clicking on the clock, as well as choose between several skins. Additionally, you can make the program reveal several handy features, such as date, seconds, system uptime and memory usage data.
An overall powerful and customizable clock
• Taken into account the multitude of handy features (alarm clock, multiple skins, atomic-time synchronizer, hourly chimes, calendar, different time zones, and sound notifications) Atomic Alarm Clock is definitely an excellent replacement for the default Windows clock.
* Added import/export for alarms
* Tray clock support month names and days of week in: France, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Portuguese
* Added languages: Traditional Chinese, Latvian
OS: Windows 2K / XP / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003