Asoftis Start Menu is available as a free download from our software library. Bring back the Windows 7 start menu on your Windows 8 or 10 computer and enjoy the features. You will find a list of the most frequently used programs. On the right, there is a standard menu, e.g., to open a ”This Computer” window or to display standard settings in the ”Control Panel” menu.
Features of Asoftis Start Menu Full
Bring back the Windows 7 start menu to Windows 8, 8.1, or 10
- This particular application is specifically designed for users of Windows 8, 8.1, and 10, allowing them to replace the default start menu with the Windows 7 one. Even the start button and the new Windows logo are substituted to give you the feeling you are using Windows 7.
Get the classic design you were used to in Windows 7
- The updated (or should we say the old) start menu has exactly the same design as the classic Windows 7 menu. It displays a list of the most recently used applications to the left, allowing you to easily remove items from the list and reorganize it. The search form is exactly where you know it should be, allowing you to look for an installed applications and launch it with a click.
- The right side of the menu includes the name of the logged in user and the associated picture, along with other frequently accessed directories and system areas. As it was in Windows 7, there are shortcuts to the Documents, the Music, the Pictures and the Games folders, to My Computer, to the Control Panel and its Devices and Printers section, as well as links to set the default programs and get help and support from Microsoft.
- The power options menu is also available, allowing you to shut down sleep, restart or lock the computer, and log out the current user.
Replaces the modern start menu for the vintage one
- Asoftis Start Menu is for those who get melancholic about previous versions of Windows or simply loved the classic design of the start menu. It requires no system restart, but note that the explorer.exe process will be restarted automatically when the application is installed or uninstalled.
You can also download StartIsBack ++
OS: Windows 8 (8.1)/10.