is a program that comes packed with a few clever tools for completely removing installed applications from your hard drive.
The interface of the software has clean elements and is easy to navigate through.
So, you can view a list of all currently installed programs on your computer, available log files, as well as registry, file and system changes.
Furthermore, you can delete a log file and access “Observation Options” to check out the registry, drives and system files, as well as create a file exclusion list.
In addition, you can load a log file, reinstall a removed program, save the current configuration and create a comparison log.
But you can also install a new program and keep a log file of the installation process because this helps you completely remove the respecting application afterward, by comparing the initial and current registry status.
Moreover, you can compare two configurations, print the report, perform a defrag on the hard drive, clean the registry, as well as remove junk data (e.g. invalid links, empty folders, duplicates, temp files), clear Internet tracks, undelete files and use a file shredder.
Plus, you can manage restore points, services, fonts and Internet Explorer addons, backup files and folders, check for invalid installation entries, and more.
Ashampoo UnInstaller has a complete help file with snapshots for beginners, along with short descriptions displayed on the interface for every major feature. It uses a moderate amount of system resources and didn’t freeze or crash during our tests. We recommend it to all user levels.
• Dynamic: No performance impairments due to innovative real-time monitoring
• Intelligent: Only records modifications caused by installers
• Background Guard: Recognizes common setup routines and automatically triggers UnInstaller
• Uninstallation: Automated uninstall routines for optimum performance in different scenarios
• Nested Setups Detection: Auto-recognition of embedded setup routines
• Registry Filter: Disregards common Windows registry changes
• Info Bar: Dynamically provides details on any modifications made by setups
• Logfiles: Separate logfiles allow for discrete uninstallation of nested setups
• Integration: Seamless Windows integration through Windows’ system context menu
• Tools: More than 12 additional tools to optimize and maintain your Windows machine
* not available