Ashampoo Home Designer Pro
is a professional 3D planning software with which you can plan and furnish a room, flat or even a whole house. For your project there is a wide range of elements as well as large catalogues with objects, materials and textures available. Using this software you will not only build your dream home, but also easily design the whole property. Shape the terrain almost realistically with hills, slopes, swales etc. With the editor you can add a terrace, paths or (flower) beds. Catalogues with garden furniture and plants are also available for individual garden design. Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 2 offers 3D and 2D views to look at your results. This way you don’t only get a realistic 3D view, but also the exact ground plan of your project. Then you can print or save your results in different image file formats.
• Design views: 2D, 3D, Cross-section
• 3D constructions: 7 primitives (cube, cone, cylinder, sphere, torus, wedge, pyramid), extrusion/rotation/sweep/subtraction solids
• Building components: Walls, ceilings, windows, doors, openings, slots, skylights, solar elements, chimneys, beams
• Measurements: Metric and imperial with precise dimensions
• Input aids: Customizable reference points, construction aids (center point, intersection point, point with distance from, perpendicular, parallel point, point in line, enter coordinates), angle grid
• Exterior lighting simulation
• Freely positionable camera and viewing angles
Design & Construction Tools:
• Roofing Wizard: Various material, cladding, rafters, eaves and gables settings, 7 dormer types (shed, flat, hipped, triangular, trapezoid, barrel, bat)
• Stair Generator: 3 solid and wooden types (straight, geometrical, landing), handrails, wellholes
• Topography Designer: 6 forms (hill, swale, plateau, wall, trench, slope), 4 terrain elements (bed, way, terrace, water course), customizable contours
Catalog (Object Library):
• Construction elements: Doors, profiles, windows, solar elements, constructions (e.g. balconies, carports)
• Objects: 2D (cars, people, plants, animals), 3D: Exterior (e.g. garages, garden appliances), components (windows, doors, columns, tiles, girder), interior (e.g. kitchen and bathroom appliances), people, basic forms, signboards
• Textures: Exterior (grounds, grass etc.), building (wood, metal, plaster etc.), interior (wallpaper, leather, carpets etc.), colors
• Materials: Different materials such as grass, rattan, water and more
• 2D Symbols: Various symbols from different areas including appliances, building elements and other
Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 2 New Features:
Extended project wizard
• Step 1: Enter project data such as building contractor, planner and project location.
• Step 2: Select measuring units, scale and floor plan shape.
• Step 3: Specify dimensions.
• Step 4: Edit number of floors with adjustable heights.NEW
• Step 5: Select the roof from pre-defined shapes or customize each roof side individually.
• Catalog: New 2D symbols to add more detail to 2D views, e.g. vehicles
• Support for 2D angle dimensioning
• Angle measurements
• Measurements through polygons
• Photovoltaic panels: New grid input and additional 3D modules
• Shadow simulation: Specify geographic location and start/end times to track shadow distributions across fixed timespans, e.g. to facilitate planning of photovoltaic systems
• Automatic area and length calculation for roofs, eaves, gorges, ridges and verges
• Support for area and volume calculation
* not available
How To Activate
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt