Araxis Merge 2019 is available as a free download from our software library. This is a nice program that has been created specifically in order to help you visually compare, merge and synchronize text files and folders.
Features of Araxis Merge 2019 Download
Clean and well-structured GUI layout
- The interface of the application has a modern design and it is quite intuitive. The upper side of the main window has all the actions you might need to use, in the form of buttons, while on the lower side of it, you are able to open a large number of files in order to compare them, in a tab-like display.
- Although the program is easy to work with, this might only apply to certain professionals such as programmers, quality control managers or engineers, because of the terminology present. The detailed Help contents featured in the application might be very helpful to novice users that need to learn how to work with Araxis Merge.
Detect similarities and differences between various files
- The application enables a side-by-side comparison that is color coded, which will make pinpointing the similarities and differences between the files very easy. Moreover, linking lines are drawn between the documents opened, showing clearly how they are related.
- In Araxis Merge you are able to open and work with format files such as XML, HTML, program source code, and also files that contain ASCII, MBCS and Unicode character encoding.
- Three-way visual comparison is another feature available in the app, which enables users to easily see all the changes made by two separate individuals, compared to the original version of the document.
Professional software utility
- In conclusion, Araxis Merge is a very handy and easy-to-use tool that enables you to visually compare text files having different source code versions. In addition, the application works accurately and is fast to compare files allowing you to understand every change made in the source code.
Developer: Araxis Ltd
– Windows 10 May 2019 Update (64-bit)
– Windows 10 October 2018 Update (64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
– Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
The following platforms are also supported and expected to work, but not routinely tested:
– Windows Server 2019
– Windows Server 2016
– Windows Server 2012 R2
– Windows Server 2012