AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager is mainly designed for use on Windows Server operating systems, allowing the easy management of partitions from a user-friendly interface.
Included Editions: Professional, Server, Technician, Unlimited
Features of AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager
• Disk partitioning, data migration, converter.
• Supports basic disk, dynamic disk, and all RAID levels.
• Supports all Windows PC & Server operating systems.
• Supports physical machines and virtual machines.
All-in-one Hard Disk Partition Manager
• Extend NTFS system partition without rebooting computer to reduce downtime.
• Resize/move a partition or dynamic volume to maximize utilization of storages.
• Easily allocate free space from one partition to another without losing data.
• Merge adjacent two partitions into one, or merge unallocated space to a partition.
• Partition alignment optimizes the drive for performance, especially for SSD.
• Erase all data permanently so that it cannot be recovered any more.
System and Data Migration
• Migrate OS from hard disk to solid-state drive (SSD), supporting MBR and GPT disk.
• Upgrade storages with disk to disk copy, no need to reinstall Windows and applications.
• Copy a partition from one hard drive to another for backing up data.
Magic and Safe Converter
• Change disk style – safely convert an MBR basic or dynamic disk into GPT, and vice versa.
• Change disk type – safely convert a dynamic MBR or GPT disk into basic, and vice versa.
• Change partition type – safely convert a primary partition into logical, and vice versa.
• Change file system – safely covert NTFS file system to FAT32, and vice versa.
Step-by-step Handy Wizards
• Extend Partition Wizard – solve “low disk space” of C drive by taking unused space from other partitions.
• Partition Recovery Wizard – retrieve valuable information from lost or deleted partitions.
• Make Windows PE Bootable Media – troubleshoot problems, or recover data when system fails to boot.
• Windows To Go Creator – build a portable and fully functional Windows 8 system on USB flash drive.
Developer: Home Page
– Fixed issue: drivers are not digitally signed with EV certificate on Windows 10 Anniversary version.