Anthemion Jutoh makes it easy to create ebooks in popular formats that you can sell on many ebook sites. Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard; or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor. Select a book cover design from Jutoh’s template, or create your own cover design with the built-in cover editor.
Features of Anthemion Jutoh
• Fast to import your existing content, whether in text, HTML, or OpenDocument.
• Fast to create your Epub, Mobipocket or other format.
• Fast to edit content and switch between variations of your ebooks.
• Jutoh is written in C++ so runs at top speed – no frustrating delays.
• Jutoh runs on Windows, Mac, Linux and various other Unix-based systems, and you can easily copy your files between machines of different kinds. One licence can be used on multiple operating systems simultaneously; and rest assured that if you buy a different kind of desktop or laptop, you don’t have to leave your way of working behind and buy new software.
Create ebook variations rapidly
• Thanks to Jutoh’s configurations, you can describe differences between versions of your book – a different cover, a different title page, different formatting – all without needing separate projects. Just select a different configuration and click Compile. This is invaluable when you are distributing ebooks using different sites with slightly different requirements.
Ebook checking gives you confidence
• Jutoh installs Adobe’s EpubCheck and EpubPreflight checker programs, so you can easily check your Epub book for internal errors or problems that might arise with specific readers. The checkers are run within Jutoh, so you don’t have to mess about with invoking the applications yourself.
Store related material
• Jutoh lets you store text, picture, and web notes together with the book content. So if you’re writing or editing your ebook within Jutoh, you can easily refer to your notes or store text that doesn’t yet have a place.
Developer: Anthemion Software