Download Exposure Software Snap Art from our software library for free. Expand your palette of creative tools with Snap Art. Transforming your photographs into beautiful works of art has never been easier than with Snap Art 4. By analyzing the visual elements and techniques of artists through the centuries, we have designed Snap Art to produce images that look they were made by a human, not a computer.
Snap Art 4 lets you experiment with multiple artistic styles via a simple, sleek user interface. The refreshed design and layout reduces distractions and provides fast visual browsing of a wide array of presets so you can achieve perfect results quicker than ever. Snap Art works everywhere you do, including as a standalone application that provides easy batch processing.
Features of Exposure Software Snap Art Free Download
Artistic Expression Made Simple
- With Snap Art, no hand-eye coordination or technical training is required. You make the creative choices to turn your artistic vision into reality and leave the brushwork to Snap Art.
- Select a style from one of Snap Art’s many presets such as oil painting, pencil sketch, crayon and watercolor, and Snap Art will take care of everything for you. You can then use Snap Art’s detail mask to hone and refine the individual nuances of specific areas of interest on your canvas. The end product is a finished piece of art worthy of printing on canvas and hanging in a gallery.
Find Your Own Style
- Snap Art comes loaded with a wide variety of presets, but they are just starting points for your own unique style. If you discover a preset that sparks an idea, it’s easy to mold it to fit your needs. Save your new look as a preset with a name, category, and even include notes. Later, you can apply it to a photo (or batches of photos) with a single click.
New in Snap Art 4:
The Right Looks in a Flash
Choosing your look is the focus of Snap Art, so the preset browser now uses thumbnails for a more visual experience. You can quickly filter by categories like Impasto, Crayon or Watercolor. Find specific styles with fast searching by name or description. In Snap Art you can tag your favorites so you can get back to them later. Your most recently applied effects are automatically remembered too.
Snap Art 4 User Interface
Snap Art’s updated user interface lets you work with fewer distractions. The darker theme helps you focus on your image and matches other tools in a professional workflow. The new Lightroom-style collapsible panels allow you to see only the controls you care about. Tools that get out of the way provide more space for your image. Snap Art now provides support for Apple Retina Displays and other HiDPI screens so your image previews look even better!
Quick On The Draw
Snap Art 4 renders your images quicker than ever so you can get the desired look in the minimum amount of time. The entire user experience has been streamlined so you can get back to taking photos rather than sitting in front of a computer screen.
Developer: Home Page
– An Intel Core 2 processor or compatible
– A monitor with 1280×768 resolution or greater