Alien Skin Exposure X2 is available as a free download from our software library. Alien Skin Software introduced Exposure X2 for Windows, a digital imaging app that helps photographers quickly organize, edit, and enhance their photos. Exposure X streamlines routine tasks and gives photographers a rich set of software tools for developing beautiful photos.
Features of Alien Skin Exposure X2 Full
- Exposure X imparts a human touch to digital photos through its carefully researched and flexible library of analog looks. Each look encompasses many subtle changes that work together to inspire a specific emotion. Exposure X covers every interesting corner of photographic history, such as funky Lo-Fi cameras, classic Kodachrome, modern portrait film, or all the way back to old-fashioned Daguerreotypes and autochromes. Photographers can explore these visual ideas for inspiration and then quickly refine them to develop their own personalized style.
- Exposure X adapts to any workflow. It can be used as a plug-in for Photoshop and Lightroom, or as a complete photo editor on its own. When used as a standalone app, Exposure X is fast at photo organization, practical edits, and creative styling.
- Exposure X is configurable so photographers can move tools exactly where they want them and hide ones they don’t use. Users can browse preset styles visually with a grid of images to see how they will look on their photos. Exposure X edits non-destructively, so a photographer’s original photo is never touched and changes can always be undone. Additionally, using proprietary algorithms Exposure X handles RAW images from a wide range of popular cameras.
- “Our engineers have built Exposure X using its predecessor, the award-winning and popular Exposure 7 software as a starting point,” said Finley Lee, CEO of Alien Skin Software. “I’m pleased to say that Exposure X now sets the new high-water mark, helping creative photographers at all skill levels keep up with their ever-expanding post-production work. Photographers can now spend less time on their computers and more time creating beautiful story-telling images that focus their inner visions for all the world to see.”
- Other photo editing software relies on complex concepts which force photographers to do extra work to serve the software, such as catalogs and separate user interface modules. Exposure X offers a better way by intelligently streamlining a user’s workflow, allowing them to focus on creative decisions.
- Exposure X doesn’t use a catalog, so users don’t need to manually import photos into a database. Just browse to a folder of images and immediately get to work. Exposure X can use cloud storage for working on the same photos at home and on the road or even collaborating with other photographers.
- Exposure X doesn’t rely on separate modules, so the full set of editing tools are available at all times. In the middle of organizing their photo library photographers can develop a photo’s style. No time is lost switching between modules.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or newer
- Adobe Lightroom 6 or Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 or newer
You can also download Exposure X2 Bundle Final
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows 8/10 x64