Aiseesoft Total Media Converter is really the all-in-one media converter which owns functions of DVD Converter and Video Converter for multimedia users to convert video/audio files, rip DVD to any other video/audio formats like MPEG, AVI, MOV, FLV, SWF, MP3, AAC and any others. More useful editing functions are also available for you by using Aiseesoft Total Media Converter: adjust output file effect, trim any time-length clip, crop video play region, add watermark and join your selected file clips into a whole one. More specific output parameters are also provided for you to adjust to get the exact files for you.
Features of Aiseesoft Total Media Converter Download
Rip DVDs and maintain the video quality
- DVDs are a convenient way to store movies, thanks to their versatility and ability to work with devices like computers, game consoles or DVD Players. But they are also quite fragile and prone to damage due to extended usage or other environmental factors, so it is safer to extract their content on your computer.
- Aiseesoft Total Media Converter can rip entire DVDs in minutes, depending on the size and physical state of the your disc, while keeping the quality at the same level with the original. It can work with VOB documents and recognize menus, subtitles or the number of available audio channels.
Batch conversion for every type of file
- It can be a hassle to manually convert every file, especially when you have a lot of them. The application’s batch conversion mode allows you to select all the documents at once and set the desired output format.
- You have to option to choose from popular extensions like MP3, MP4 and MKV, or use specific formats for your device, such as iPad or Microsoft Surface. This enables you to set the exact resolution and playback quality supported by the target platform.
Edit your videos and add effects
- Aiseesoft Total Media Converter comes with a built-in video editor that allows you to manipulate movies in a variety of ways to improve or customize the viewing experience.
- The crop function can be used to manually select the preferred portion of the image you want to keep and discard everything else.To displays logos on the videos, you can make use of the watermark settings and overlay a customized text field or image on the screen during playback.
- You cannot avoid dealing with media files on a regular basis, if you are an avid Internet and computer user. But since not everything you buy or download is available in the same format, a media converter is a useful tool to have around.
- Aiseesoft Total Media Converter offers a good amount of options and possibilities to edit and optimize your files according to many standards, while its ability to convert files in bulk mode makes it even easier to keep your library in shape.
Developer: Home Page