AIMP Download is available as free from our software library. AIMP3 is an audio player that can play a variety of formats, avoiding passing a reader to another. AIMP mp3 player appearance resembles that of another classical audio player Winamp, so you’ll get used to it very quickly. AIMP Download can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player’s main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Features of AIMP Download
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good functionality and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
- Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Autoshutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users works unders one computer? It’s no problem!
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- mall distributive size
- Audio Converter : Any supported audio file can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Audio Grabber : Audio CD Track can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Sound Recorder : Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
- Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
- Audio Library
Developer: AIMP DevTeam