Advanced Archive Password Recovery is a useful and performant application designed to allow users to recover the lost password for their archived files.
At the moment, there is no known method to extract the password from the compressed file; so the only available methods are “brute force” and dictionary-based attacks.
• ARPR has a convenient and easy to use user interface;
• ARPR works with one protected file at a time (multiple uses of ARPR is possible);
• all compression methods are supported;
• self-extracting archives are supported;
• you can select the custom character set for “brute-force” attack (non-English characters are supported);
• you can interrupt the program at any time. Resuming is supported;
• ARPR can work in the background, using the CPU only when it is in an idle state;
OS: Windows 2000, Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP
HomePage – http://www.elcomsoft.com/archpr.html
File Size : 3 MB