Adrosoft AD Sound Recorder is a sound record program. AD Sound Recorder Full can record all audio from your sound card into WAV, MP3 or WMA format. Real-time sound visualization enables you to adjust your audio source and make high quality recordings.
AD Sound Recorder features include hot switching of the working audio source, waveform and spectrum monitoring, a peak indicator with sound clipping detectors, recording control with the hotkeys, a built-in player, a file list and an ID3 Tag editor.
Features of AD Sound Recorder Full
Real-time sound monitoring:
• This feature lets you check the selected audio source and adjust its volume. You can see a sound waveform, spectrum and peak amplitude and change the volume level on the fly to avoid sound clipping.
Hot switching of the active (working) audio device and audio source for Vista:
• This software detects any changes you have made with the active audio device and source and the program will be restarted automatically.
Sound clipping detection:
• The program detects and displays sound clipping events if sound level is very high. These events reduce of the current recording quality.
Record control with hotkeys:
• Hotkeys make start or stop recording quickly either the program is maximized or minimized on the taskbar.
Convert WAV into MP3:
• You can record a WAV file with CD-quality and then convert it into MP3 format with a bitrate as you wish.
• The program includes a built-in player so you can play any file just after recording.
Editing of ID3 Tags for MP3 files:
AD Sound-Recorder allows you to create or edit ID3 TAGs for MP3 files with a built-in editor.
You can also download AbyssMedia Multi Channel Sound Recorder
Developer: Home Page