Active UNERASER is an advanced software program that helps with the recovery of data from NTFS, FAT and EXT file systems, being able to restore files from deleted or re-formatted partitions.
The utility works with IDE, SATA, eSATA, SCSI, SSD, USB, ZIP, floppy disks, and camera cards.
It allows you to recover exFAT, NTFS+EFS, Apple HFS+, Linux ExtFS/BtrFS, and Unix UFS file systems. Plus, you can restore volumes created in DOS, Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, and 8.
Features of Active UNERASER Final
• Recover lost data on all DOS / Windows systems whether FAT or NTFS partitioning
• Undelete compressed, fragmented, sparse and encrypted files on NTFS
• Recover deleted files with long file names
• Undelete files with localized filenames (Unicode with non-english charsets)
• Unformat: recover files from formatted hard drives and USB disks
• Unerase from raw disk images, created for backup and recovery purposes
• Unerase files from deleted and damaged partitions and logical drives
• Scan hard drives and display deleted and damaged partitions/logical drives
• View file and raw sector content with integrated Hex Viewer/Disk Editor
• Recovers files on HDD, SSD, External USB & eSATA, USB Flash Disks & Camera Cards
• Copies unerased files and folders to NTFS and exFAT-formatted disks
You can also:
• Store this program on a bootable floppy disk due to its small size
• Display complete Physical and Logical Drive information
• Use it with ease: Most commands are accessible using ontly [Enter], [Esc] and keyboard arrows keys.
Developer: LSoft Technologies Inc