Active Password Changer Professional is designed for resetting local administrators and users passwords on Windows operating system in case an Administrator’s password is forgotten or lost. You don’t need to re-install and re-configure the operating system to log into Windows. With [email protected] Password Changer you can log in as an Administrator or a particular user with a blank password.
[email protected] Password Changer also provides the ability to manage with during which days and times of the week that the user account is permitted to log on to the computer, which is useful for preventing the logging on for account you choose (or remove that kind of prohibition).
Features of Active Password Changer
• Recovers passwords from multiple partitions and hard disk drives
• Detects and displays all Microsoft Security Databases (SAM)
• Displays all local users
• Displays full account information for any local user
• Resets administrator’s/user’s password
• Resets “User is Disabled” flag
• Disable Force Smart Card Login
• Can run from bootable floppy, CD or USB Flash
• Windows Bootable Disk Creator Allows to create bootable disks in different format – CD/DVD/Blu-ray, USB-flash or simply an ISO image
• Ability to change (set or clear) user’s account flags: “User must change password at next logon”, “Password never expires”, “Account is disabled”, “Account is locked out”
• Ability to manage logon time (Permitted logon hours) for a local user
• Supports FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems
• Supports large hard disk drives (greater than 2TB)
• Supports IDE SATA eSATA USB SSD SCSI disks and RAIDs
• Old operations systems supported: DOS version for MS-DOS, PC-DOS, DR-DOS, FreeDOS, OpenDOS and Windows version for Windows 95 / 98 / ME
• New! Support for MBR and GPT disk partitioning styles
• New! Ultimate package includes linux-based [email protected] LiveCD, being able to boot on the latest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot systems!
Developer: Home Page