of future recovery of deleted files and folders. It’s a hard drive and partition eraser utility. If you use FDISK, FORMAT utilities, or DELETE standard operating system command for data removal, there is always a chance to recover deleted files (using undelete file or some data recovery software) and use against the owner’s will. We highly recommend you to run this FREE utility for the hard and floppy drives you want to dispose of, recycle, re-use, sell or donate to somebody. [email protected] KillDisk conforms to US Department of Defense clearing and sanitizing standard DoD 5220.22-M.
[email protected] KillDisk is a Hard Drive Eraser, the powerful and compact software that allows you to destroy all data on hard and floppy drives completely, excluding any possibility
The most secure Gutmann’s data destruction method is also implemented. You can be sure that once you clean up with [email protected] KillDisk, sensitive information is purged out forever. This is security software for unrecoverable data elimination for any computer capable of booting in DOS mode from floppy drive.
[email protected] KillDisk uses access to the drive’s data on a physical level via BIOS bypassing logical drive structure organization, thus it does not matter what operating systems and file systems located on the machine.
[email protected] KillDisk can work with DOS, Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Linux, FreeBSD, OpenSolaris Unix, Mac OS X, and others.
• True parallel erasing/wiping of several disks at the same time
• User can define custom erase method using hexadecimal (hex) values and specifying the pattern for each pass New!
• Universal Boot Disk Creator for CD/USB media for Windows, Linux & DOS targets
• Portability provided with settings stored in INI file instead of local registry
• Save Log & Shutdown PC option after erase completed
• Notifications and reports can be sent by e-mail
• Ability to send e-mail reports via pre-configured FREE SMTP account
• Certificate can be displayed after erase/wipe completion and saved as PDF
• Erase/Wipe Certificate can be customized with a Logo and Technician info
• Command line options added to support certificate and log file options
• Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical disks or logical partitions
• Erases partitions, logical drives and unused disk space
• Supports IDE / ATA / SATA / eSATA / external USB / SCSI hard disk drives
• Supports Solid State Drives (SSD), LUN, RAID arrays
• Supports fixed disks, USB Flash, Floppies, Zip drives, SanDisk & CompactFlash
• Supports large-size disks (more than 2TB) & disks having 4kb sector size
• Supports Batch mode (can be run from the Command Line with no user interaction)
• Operates from any bootable media: USB disks or bootable CD/DVD/BD discs
• Erasing report can be saved as a text file & exported in XML format
• Scans NTFS/FAT/exFAT/HFS+/UFS/UDF/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 volumes, displays files & folders
• Data verification may be performed after erasing is completed
• Built-in Hex Viewer allows you to inspect raw disk’s sectors and file clusters
• Displays detected physical disk’s and partition information
• Wipes out NTFS/FAT/exFAT/HFS+/ExtFs volumes from areas containing deleted and unused data
• Wipes out free clusters (clusters not being used by file data)
• Wipes out file slack space (unused bytes in the file’s last cluster)
• Wipes out deleted MFT records, Directory entries and other system records
• Wipes out unused space in any MFT records and compressed clusters
• Support for previewing and wiping Apple HFS+ and exFAT
OS: Windows All (32bit)
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
* New Ultimate package includes DOS, Windows, Linux & Console targets
* New Linux packages contain 32-bit & 64-bit Linux & Console targets
* Improved Boot Disk Creator allows to setup command line parameters for KillDisk startup
* Linux Console (text mode) boot disk is now included in Windows package
* Redesigned and improved user interface
* Added option to write fingerprint to the first disk sector
* Comments for the erase session can be added to certificate
* Default logo can be removed from the certificate
* Non-blocking erase mode allows to work in parallel erase/wipe sessions
* Added new Department of Energy erase method (DoE M 205.1-2)
* Added new Canadian CSEC ITSG-06 erase method
* Allowed Hex values for User Defined method
* Allowed to specify ASCII/HEX pattern for each pass in User Defined method
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, BUY IT!
HomePage – http://www.killdisk.com
File Size : 24 MB
This post was recently updated on May 31, 2014