[email protected] File Recovery 14.0.2 +
[email protected] File Recovery 14 for Windows is an easy to use, safe, and efficient data recovery tool, even if your system is not bootable. It provides the ability to effectively recover data as a result of having been accidentally deleted, formatted or otherwise lost. [email protected] File Recovery is a powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally files and directories, that have been lost or deleted from your Windows system. Using [email protected] File Recovery for Windows you will be able to recover lost or deleted files. The utility scans computer hard drives in minutes and displays all files which can be recovered. It allows you to recover files that have been deleted from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted after avoiding the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete) and allows you to recover data after formatting or loss of partitions.
[email protected] File Recovery 14 will also undelete files that have been lost by damage, virus or directory destruction.
[email protected] File Recovery Professional package also includes integrated Disk Editor (HexViewer; a utility for low-level data inspection), [email protected] Partition Recovery (a tool used to recover deleted or damaged volumes), and [email protected] File Organizer (a utility to organize/rename files after a catastrophic data loss).
[email protected] File Recovery Enterprise extends the Professional package with [email protected] Boot Disk Lite: an ISO image that you can use to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB with a lightweight version of Windows 7 running in RAM (WinPE 3.1). It is the only way to recover your data when your system is not bootable and you cannot attach the corrupted Hard Disk Drive to another machine.
• Support for exFAT, Unix UFS, Apple HFS+ and Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4fs file systems
• Support for 4096 byte sector size HDDs
• Support for RAW-Compressed images and RAW images manually composed from several chunks
• New built-in signatures supported (Adobe *.pdf, RAR archives *.rar, Flash *.swf, QuickTime *.m4). User-defined signatures can be created and loaded
• Support for multi-tasking: user can QuickScan found volumes and recover data while SuperScan is in progress
• SuperScan progress: displays a map of scanned sectors and found meta-data while scanning
• Configuration parameters stored locally and re-loaded upon next use
• Recovers from virtually connected volumes, like TrueCrypt encrypted disks
• Improved SuperScan algorithms – detects more deleted partitions and reveals more files for recovery
• Scan speed increased 2 to 4 times, with significant reduction in system memory consumption
• Keyboard shortcuts added — many operations can be performed without use of a mouse
• Integrated [email protected] Disk Editor (HexViewer) and [email protected] Organizer utilities
• Search results displayed with full path and support hierarchical structure
• SuperScan process displays various details, including sector info, time elapsed and time remaining, as well as found meta-data
• Advanced filtering of volumes found by SuperScan
• Full support for multi-language character sets (Unicode), recovers files and folders having names containing non-English characters (e.g. Spanish, Chinese, Korean, etc.)
• Reconstructs and recovers severely damaged MFT records on NTFS
OS: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8.