as a result of having been accidentally deleted, formatted or otherwise lost. Active@ File Recovery is a powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally files and directories, that have been lost or deleted from your Windows system. Using Active@ File Recovery for Windows you will be able to recover lost or deleted files. The utility scans computer hard drives in minutes and displays all files which can be recovered. It allows you to recover files that have been deleted from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted after avoiding the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete) and allows you to recover data after formatting or loss of partitions.
Active@ File Recovery 12 for Windows is an easy to use, safe, and efficient data recovery tool, even if your system is not bootable. It provides the ability to effectively recover data
Active@ File Recovery 12 will also undelete files that have been lost by damage, virus or directory destruction.
Active@ File Recovery Professional package also includes integrated Disk Editor (HexViewer; a utility for low-level data inspection), Active@ Partition Recovery (a tool used to recover deleted or damaged volumes), and Active@ File Organizer (a utility to organize/rename files after a catastrophic data loss).
Active@ File Recovery Enterprise extends the Professional package with Active@ Boot Disk Lite: an ISO image that you can use to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB with a lightweight version of Windows 7 running in RAM (WinPE 3.1). It is the only way to recover your data when your system is not bootable and you cannot attach the corrupted Hard Disk Drive to another machine.
• Support for exFAT, Unix UFS, Apple HFS+ and Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4fs file systems
• Support for 4096 byte sector size HDDs
• Support for RAW-Compressed images and RAW images manually composed from several chunks
• New built-in signatures supported (Adobe *.pdf, RAR archives *.rar, Flash *.swf, QuickTime *.m4). User-defined signatures can be created and loaded
• Support for multi-tasking: user can QuickScan found volumes and recover data while SuperScan is in progress
• SuperScan progress: displays a map of scanned sectors and found meta-data while scanning
• Configuration parameters stored locally and re-loaded upon next use
• Recovers from virtually connected volumes, like TrueCrypt encrypted disks
• Improved SuperScan algorithms – detects more deleted partitions and reveals more files for recovery
• Scan speed increased 2 to 4 times, with significant reduction in system memory consumption
• Keyboard shortcuts added — many operations can be performed without use of a mouse
• Integrated Active@ Disk Editor (HexViewer) and Active@ Organizer utilities
• Search results displayed with full path and support hierarchical structure
• SuperScan process displays various details, including sector info, time elapsed and time remaining, as well as found meta-data
• Advanced filtering of volumes found by SuperScan
• Full support for multi-language character sets (Unicode), recovers files and folders having names containing non-English characters (e.g. Spanish, Chinese, Korean, etc.)
• Reconstructs and recovers severely damaged MFT records on NTFS
OS: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8.
Features supported: NTFS, FAT/FAT32/exFAT, HFS+, UFS, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4fs; HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, SCSI hard drives; USB Flash, SD, MMC, CompactFlash, MemoryStick; RAID virtual reconstruction (RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5, Span); Deleted/damaged partitions recovery.
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
* Added 64-bit executable which scans disks much faster and optimizes memory usage on x64 platforms
* Files detected by Signatures can be organized (sorted, viewed and placed in folders) by attributes before recovery
* More pre-defined file signatures added (MTS, FMP, …)
* Added Virtual Disk option, to scan devices/disk images having different sector size
* Increased memory limits (up to 3GB) for 32-bit executable to process larger data arrays on x86 platforms
* Minor improvements is disk scan and recovery algorithms
* The latest version of Active@ Disk Editor 4
* The latest version of Active@ Partition Recovery 10 (Professional versions)
* The latest Boot Disk Creator and Driver’s Pack for Boot Disk (Enterprise version)
HomePage – http://www.file-recovery.net
File Size : 9.6 MB
PassWord : www.karanpc.blogspot.com
This post was recently updated on March 5, 2014