AbyssMedia WaveCut Audio Editor is available as a free download from our software library. With greater speed and multi-window interface, it remained all the same compact and easy to use. Most basic operations performs instantly without causing any delay. We collected suggestions from our users for a long time and have made hundreds of improvements in all aspects of audio editing. In addition, the editor now supports much more popular audio formats.
Features of WaveCut Audio Editor Download
Easy to use
• Working with WaveCut Audio Editor is quite simple and does not require any specific knowledge on audio editing.
• Allows simultaneous editing of multiple audio files and fast data exchange via an internal clipboard. You do not have to worry about sampling rates and the number of channels – editor shall convert formats on the fly.
• It’s quick. The processing speed in most cases is limited only by the speed of your hard drive. This is achieved through support for multicore processors and advanced SIMD instruction sets. For maximum performance, we recommend to move a temporary folder on the SSD or RAM disk.
Supported audio formats
• Load audio files in various audio formats including MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AIFF, M4A, AAC, AC3, APE, MPC, FLAC, WV, OPUS, TTA, OptimFROG, ALAC, SPEEX. Output formats: WAV and MP3.
• Visually edit audio file (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Mix, Mute, Trim). The most of basic commands executed instantly even on huge audio files.
Equipped with few audio Effects
• Apply various effects such as Amplify, Invert, Reverse, Fade In, Fade Out, Normalize, Insert Silence, Sampling Rate Converter. With each new release, the number of effects will increase.
Huge audio files support
• Since the standard WAV file is limited to 2GB, many sound editors can not work with larger files. WaveCut supports files larger than 4GB.
Never Lose Anything
• WaveCut keeps the history of actions, so you can easily undo or redo any action. You can perform unlimited undo and redo of your actions.
Compatible with Windows 10
• Abyssmedia regularly upgrades its products to ensure compatibility with the latest operating systems.