You can download AbyssMedia Streaming Audio Recorder from our software library for free. No doubt, streaming audio recording become very popular last years. Streaming Audio Recorder is an easy to use program that allows you to top up your music collection with unlimited free music. The recorder supports multiple streaming services like Spotify, YouTube, Pandora, Apple Music, Sirius Radio, Yahoo Music, SoundCloud and many others to record audio with just a single click. The recorder is 100% legal way to record your favorite tracks from music stations for free for personal use.
Features of AbyssMedia Streaming Audio Recorder
Automatic format detection
• The recorder determines the optimal recording parameters, and you only need to choose between quality and file size. It support most popular MP3 and OGG formats, as well as WAV and FLAC lossless formats for highest quality.
• It allows you to split tracks for a specified time, or to work in Smart mode. In Smart mode, software detects the silences between songs and creates a separate file for each track. Short tracks, most of which are commercials, can be deleted automatically.
• You can schedule recording for many months ahead. Scheduler can launch and close programs, open a web page and generate a file name for the recording automatically.
Simple, but feature rich
• Interface is maximally simplified, and even a child can understand it. At the same time, advanced users can use the advanced settings.
Do not clutter up your system
• We do not install virtual sound cards that degrade performance and stability, we use only standard Windows functions that ensures compatibility with future Windows updates.
Easily edit recordings
• If you wish to edit audio file after recording then you can use free sound editor add-on. Just open recording browser, select your recording and click “Edit file in sound editor” button. First time it will download and install add-on, next time it will load audio file to editor automatically.
• It allows you to listen, delete, copy, edit tags, send recordings to iTunes